Woman shot trying to remove Nazi flag from mans yard in Enid

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
BTW, who they hell are these democrats that run these cities and states accusing of institutional racism? Are they NOT the institution themselves? Jackasses.
It takes a long time to turn a ship, but knowing you need to change is the first step. It’s the correct thing to call out.

However, I don’t disagree with a part of your analysis. You specifically said Dems, but honestly I think it’s a more regional problem. There’s a huge problem in this country that certain pundits blame all racism on the South and Confederate states, when the very point of institutional racism is that it’s in everyone’s front(not back) yard. Look at the light that has been shed on Minneapolis racial relations since GF which painted itself as the model liberal cosmopolite mid-sized city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Trump is an idiot. He has the attention span of a gnat and he doesn’t read past the headline or watch past the first two seconds of the video.

Biden is also an idiot. He was a corrupt plagiarist in the 80s and he is 30 years slower and dumber now.

One is always relevant when discussing the other. We have two old, racist idiots running for president. Pick one.
Fixt.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
It takes a long time to turn a ship, but knowing you need to change is the first step. It’s the correct thing to call out.

However, I don’t disagree with a part of your analysis. You specifically said Dems, but honestly I think it’s a more regional problem. There’s a huge problem in this country that certain pundits blame all racism on the South and Confederate states, when the very point of institutional racism is that it’s in everyone’s front(not back) yard. Look at the light that has been shed on Minneapolis racial relations since GF which painted itself as the model liberal cosmopolite mid-sized city.

Actually, you have a point. Beyond GF, there is no reason to pretend the South is the center of racism in the US. 1863 draft riots turned into lynchings at a black orphanage. Women were cutting the toes off of hanging black men in the streets of NYC.

MLK's work did not resonate as much north of the Mason-Dixon because they racism they faced wasn't Jim Crow, or at least not the same thing. That, and not everyone is willing to take an ass beating so they can shame the aggressor into proving the point of the protesters. Racism is pervasive and hateful and crosses cultural and racial lines on all sides.

Jul 22, 2011
He's a Democrat so it doesn't matter.

Defended.
Good point.
And that’s the exact reason I’ll hold my nose and vote for Trump to keep the cabal from reclaiming the executive branch.
Unlike most democrats, I’ve actually read their party’s platform. And unlike republicans, democrats WILL actually ram through their policies.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Good point.
And that’s the exact reason I’ll hold my nose and vote for Trump to keep the cabal from reclaiming the executive branch.
Unlike most democrats, I’ve actually read their party’s platform. And unlike republicans, democrats WILL actually ram through their policies.
Read the American Nazi Party platform take out the racism and you pretty much have the democrat platform.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Max Kellerman’s analysis here kind of illustrates the attitude the North takes to racism, an “it’s a South problem”

https://youtu.be/2fGbUgUF78A

Racism is pervasive and hateful and crosses cultural and racial lines on all sides.
I’m not here for that. In US history only one group was successfully monopolizing power through racism.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Max Kellerman’s analysis here kind of illustrates the attitude the North takes to racism, an “it’s a South problem”

https://youtu.be/2fGbUgUF78A

I’m not here for that. In US history only one group was successfully monopolizing power through racism.

Yep, Democrats.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Good point.
Read the American Nazi Party platform take out the racism and you pretty much have the democrat platform.
But when the racism is THE defining policy of the Nazis you’re taking the patty out and calling it a burger.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
But when the racism is THE defining policy of the Nazis you’re taking the patty out and calling it a burger.

So now that the democrats have taken the racism out of their official party policy I guess they are selling burgers. Wasn't that long ago the two were virtually the same.