Wright State Baseball series

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
OMG...Please for God's sake figure out how to do a correct broadcast! I mean this is just embarrassing and now Rex is lost from the audio! Get your crap together OSU! Just completely unacceptable! Especially when you have a good Journalism Broadcasting school.

Nov 14, 2010
OMG...Please for God's sake figure out how to do a correct broadcast! I mean this is just embarrassing and now Rex is lost from the audio! Get your crap together OSU! Just completely unacceptable! Especially when you have a good Journalism Broadcasting school.
Did you watch the broadcast Friday?
Or any of the broadcasts last year?

We have maybe the best broadcast in college baseball with Dave and Tom and the replays and camera angles picture quality etc....

Orange Power Studios was broadcasting the girls basketball game Saturday so we we're lucky to have what we had as a backup.

There is no part of having a good journalism and broadcasting school that would justify buying $100,000 worth of equipment just to be used as a backup less than a handful of times a year.

You've been in the broadcasting industry and made money off of your broadcasts, correct?

Having said that, how much money have you spent on your backup video equipment that you only have to use a handful of times a year?

I will agree with you on the audio part though with the backup unit. It is very lazy the way they still plug the audio in with their backup unit.

I've showed them how to cable directly from Rex's board into the laptop they are using to stream. That way they're not plugging a radio in and tuning it to 780 AM with all it's static to get the audio.

And... That requires a cable that is $50 or less so there is no excuse for them not having that cable with the backup setup.

So...there's really no excuse for that issue, but other than that, the baseball broadcasts are first class when there is not another event that has priority.
And..... They're free!

We've gone from paying for a really terrible product that never worked a few years ago to NOT paying for a first class product, and because there are a handful of conflicts you're complaining about it.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
Did you watch the broadcast Friday?
Or any of the broadcasts last year?

We have maybe the best broadcast in college baseball with Dave and Tom and the replays and camera angles picture quality etc....

Orange Power Studios was broadcasting the girls basketball game Saturday so we we're lucky to have what we had as a backup.
You might want to tap the brakes on the second paragraph of your statement. I get homerism and all but you obviously haven't watched many other's broadcast. The Big 12 is being held back by their Fox affiliation.

And your third paragraph is a disappointing indictment.