Wuhan Coronavirus

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Buddy who works IT at a very large Oklahoma hospital system was issued his "travel paperwork" today that identifies him as an employee of a hospital and giving him permission to travel under the orders of Gov Stitt and the state of Oklahoma

Not sure what is coming down the pike but not sure I like the wording of the letter and papers.
I got mine three days ago...your buddy is late to the show.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Vermont orders stores to stop in-person sales of nonessential items

MONTPELIER, Vt. (WCAX) Vermont is cracking down on big-box retailers selling nonessential goods.

The state is ordering places like Walmart, Costco, and Target to stop in-store sales of arts and crafts, beauty products, carpet and flooring, clothing, electronics and more. They must restrict access to these items by removing them from the floor or closing aisles.

The state admits the variety of products in these stores attracts customers, that's why they are restricting what you can buy so you will stay home to stop the spread of COVID-19.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Buddy who works IT at a very large Oklahoma hospital system was issued his "travel paperwork" today that identifies him as an employee of a hospital and giving him permission to travel under the orders of Gov Stitt and the state of Oklahoma

Not sure what is coming down the pike but not sure I like the wording of the letter and papers.
My company sent us ours the day after "safe at home" started... I wouldn't read too much into it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
My company sent us ours the day after "safe at home" started... I wouldn't read too much into it.

Same here. I got traveling papers last week. Threw it in the back seat of my truck.
They just emailed it to us but I haven't printed it. I don't have a printer at home and I'm working from home all but 1 day a week and I always forget to print it when I go in. Oh well.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Again, a bogus number of infections per million.

Just quit posting numbers you know are wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How 'bout we save a shitload of posts & know that the numbers are going to rise, like we've been told repeatedly?
Everybody should know by now that the numbers aren't perfect, but they help.
Many places won't even test you unless you are bad enough to need hospitalization. Thus, if you don't, you are just sent home with no confirmation.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
what do you have against LGBTQ+?!??!?1
I actually saw a story of a Gay couple who live in an apt building in NYC. They had a note left on their door that the other residents of the building wanted them out immediately because Gay people get coronavirus easier than straight people..could have been a fake note or whatever, but I thought how is that even on any ones mind right now about a persons sexual orientation ?
I seriously doubt that this was done to them. Sounds like just a hoax

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Lives in cities you'll never see on screen
twitter.com
Vermont orders stores to stop in-person sales of nonessential items

MONTPELIER, Vt. (WCAX) Vermont is cracking down on big-box retailers selling nonessential goods.

The state is ordering places like Walmart, Costco, and Target to stop in-store sales of arts and crafts, beauty products, carpet and flooring, clothing, electronics and more. They must restrict access to these items by removing them from the floor or closing aisles.

The state admits the variety of products in these stores attracts customers, that's why they are restricting what you can buy so you will stay home to stop the spread of COVID-19.

They have done that voluntarily at my local target. Groceries people can go in a few at a time for spacing reasons; rest of the store is blocked off;

The rest of the stuff they are telling people to buy online and pick up outside the store- basically a carryout; same with the BestBuy, BevMo (liquor Superstore) next door at the West Hollywood Gateway.

I think it's an improvement; Obviously, everything is taking getting used to.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

I got mine three days ago...your buddy is late to the show.
My son works at a food place here in Stillwater and got his last week.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!