#17 COWBOYS SWEEP THE #16 SOONERS. Pokes are on a FIVE Win Winning Streak. State is 10-6, 17-6, Overall. @ #3 Baylor THURSDAY. Sweep #4. #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Side note...The overall Bedlam series is now 9-2 OSU unless i'm missing something..

Womens Golf: OU
Mens Golf: OSU
Mens XC: OSU
Womens XC: OSU
Womens Soccer: OSU
Football: OU
WBB in Norman: OSU
WBB in Stillwater: OSU
Wrestling in Norman: OSU
Wrestling in Stillwater: OSU
MBB in Norman: OSU
well at least some of our coaches aren’t afraid and can beat OU!
Gundy is not afraid of anyone. Especially an alumni hiding behind a keyboard spouting off. Only person I ever saw stand toe to toe with Brian Bosworth and not back down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Gundy is not afraid of anyone. Especially an alumni hiding behind a keyboard spouting off. Only person I ever saw stand toe to toe with Brian Bosworth and not back down.

You don't know Bo, do you?
Yeah but Bo isn’t a skinny little white guy.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Big big big win on the road, wow what a game!
I love that Dickie V called it and Cade made him look really smart all game long...The young man played a hell of a game...should be proud. So glad he is a man of his word and stepped the heck up and played for HCMB like he said he would. I'm rooting hard for that young man. Great game COWBOY! Great game to the team as well. Nice job all...clutch
40 points and he DIDN'T score more than the rest of the team. Not sure why, but that seems significant to me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk