#17 Cowboys WIN!!! Pokes defeats #6 WVU 85-80 WITHOUT Cade and Ice, AA 31pts. Cowboys finish 18-7, 11-7 in Conference. Big 12 Tournament THURSDAY.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2008
I can't remember a player making such an improvement and progress in a year like Avery Anderson has. Looks like a completely new player from his freshman year to now his sophomore year. Credit to him for putting in work and to the coaching staff for his development.

Edit: and yes add Kalib Boone also to this.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2009
I can't remember a player making such an improvement and progress in a year like Avery Anderson has. Looks like a completely new player from his freshman year to now his sophomore year. Credit to him for putting in work and to the coaching staff for his development.
Kalib is right there with him. Huge growth from both throughout this season alone

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
And AA played a lot of the second half with 3/4 fouls. AA is clearly the player of the game but Kouma was really solid today. Keylan Boone hit some big shots, MAM played well before fouling out. Lots of guys that we needed to get confidence moving into post season play came up huge today.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Kalib is right there with him. Huge growth from both throughout this season alone
Agree. But, I do think Kalib Boone showed some signs of life late in the year last year. I just viewed AA as at best a 6th man type on a borderline 0.500 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Probably gonna have to pay Boynton about 3 mil per year over 6 or so years, especially if he has any success in the tourney. Great season. TCU games are really the only thing you could seriously complain about.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK

Edit: and yes add Kalib Boone also to this.
Jeffery Carol in his senior season. Mitchell Solomon his junior and senior year. Lindy waters in his junior season is a close third.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
So I played golf today and missed the game. How did we pull this off? Looks like WV shot terribly. What else went our way.
AA had 31 points. Keylan Boone and Kouma really stepped up in the second half. Lastly, clutch Turnovers during key possession during WVU ball.

I hate to say it, but WVU also played a very bad game. This may be due to our defense handling their big. He was basically a non-factor.

The refs were also very bad on both sides, but mainly on OSU. Only reason the game was sort of close in the second was due to questionable calls from the refs. Thank god we didn’t go to OT. We would’ve lost. AA, Ka Boone, and even Walker had 4 fouls. MAM and KOUMA fouled out.

Great game from the good guys. Future looks bright.