2017 Spring Football dates

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Run the ball! Give the defense a break! Hurry up, what are you waiting for? Throw it deep! Why did you throw deep, when the guy in the flat was open? Don't run up the middle! Why did you go wide when there was an obvious seam up the middle?

Did I miss anything?

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Run the ball! Give the defense a break! Hurry up, what are you waiting for? Throw it deep! Why did you throw deep, when the guy in the flat was open? Don't run up the middle! Why did you go wide when there was an obvious seam up the middle?

Did I miss anything?
Go for it! Why did you go for it you idiot, kick the field goal!

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

Did I miss anything?
This sounds like me...I celebrate every call that works...and if it doesn't work I ask what was the coach thinking.
My coaching is really good when I can make the calls retrospectively.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
This sounds like me...I celebrate every call that works...and if it doesn't work I ask what was the coach thinking.
That's an easy call when there is an obviously open receiver downfield and the quarterback throws to the flat or dumps it off to a RB out of the backfield.

Dec 21, 2016
Stillwater ok
"It's like we didn't have a game plan for this game. Is it time to bench Rudolph, he's missing high on every throw today. Why cant our receivers catch the freaking ball?. Fire Yurcich, he's not cut out for this level." I think that about covers it all.