And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Some people on here just can’t see the forest for the trees, and realize one party wants to restrict illegal immigration while the other would just as soon let everyone in no questions asked. Just admit you prefer the latter.
I would like to think most rational people are somewhere in the middle, of course we don't want illegal immigrants in the country, but at the same time can you not see why some of these people are doing what they are doing? Also dont think the WHOLE democratic party just want to let anyone waltz into this country.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
119 days since inauguration and TDS is still alive and growing.
Howso? Trump was facing criminal charges pre 2016 and luckboxed the election as a 4 year shield. Now he doesn't have that luxury. I am no fan of prosecuting political opponents on bannanna republic charges but as a private citizen if he did something illegal then he needs to answer for it.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I know right? People like Cim are still buying that assholes bullshit.
I must have TDS. I wear hats about it. I have special flags on my truck for it. I spread conspiracy theories with no factual evidence. I refuse to accept the outcome of a very secure and accurate election. I get wound up about fictional pedophiles, but not real ones associated with my party. I refuse to accept science, but accept unverified claims from Trump instead.

Trump has me disconnected from reality. He is the only source of truth and anyone who disagrees with him is wrong and evil. That’s Trump derangement right?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
119 days since inauguration and TDS is still alive and growing.
Yep
- Fact-checkers say auditors of the 2020 election results in Maricopa County, Arizona backtracked from previous claims that data was deleted, acknowledging the data is intact - Election officials said errors by auditors in retrieving the data had created the mistaken impression that it had been deleted - The partisan election audit was ordered by Arizona Senate Republicans months after the state certified president Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I must have TDS. I wear hats about it. I have special flags on my truck for it. I spread conspiracy theories with no factual evidence. I refuse to accept the outcome of a very secure and accurate election. I get wound up about fictional pedophiles, but not real ones associated with my party. I refuse to accept science, but accept unverified claims from Trump instead.

Trump has me disconnected from reality. He is the only source of truth and anyone who disagrees with him is wrong and evil. That’s Trump derangement right?
TDS, type 2.

Trump Deification Syndrome.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I remember when every racist thing in the country was blamed on Trump. Now we have an old white man, Mayor of a major US city who says he will only grant interviews with members of the press who are also white. I'm surprised no uproar.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I remember when every racist thing in the country was blamed on Trump. Now we have an old white man, Mayor of a major US city who says he will only grant interviews with members of the press who are also white. I'm surprised no uproar.
One guy has been a known moderate for decades and the other turned into America's racist uncle a decade ago.

Finding policy that will be meaningful for a majority of the population is impossible in today's political climate. Maybe though we should be respectful and give the dude who is trying to be America's grandfather a chance before we compare him to the guy who doesn't understand how elections work.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
One guy has been a known moderate for decades and the other turned into America's racist uncle a decade ago.

Finding policy that will be meaningful for a majority of the population is impossible in today's political climate. Maybe though we should be respectful and give the dude who is trying to be America's grandfather a chance before we compare him to the guy who doesn't understand how elections work.
Actually it turns out I had a few facts wrong. It was really an African American Lesbian Mayor who refuses to do interviews with white people. Oh, and I'm not surprised there is no uproar.

Mar 11, 2006
Actually it turns out I had a few facts wrong. It was really an African American Lesbian Mayor who refuses to do interviews with white people. Oh, and I'm not surprised there is no uproar.
You mean Lightfoot’s plan to be more inclusive by discriminating by race wasn’t a brilliant plan?