Best body?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 17, 2007
I like it. All the other coaches are walking in checkin out the cheerleaders and lolly gaggin and Gundy walk in on the cell all business like he is talking to a recruit. lol

Nov 10, 2007
Mack Brown: Is that what you wanted? Guess I'm a PR machine for TCU..anybody else you want me to plug?

Interviewer: OU

Mack Brown: Did I tell you how good TCU is :lol:

Oct 19, 2009
Lol!

But seriously, who asked him this?!?

It would almost have to be our good friend Jenni. I can't think of anyone else who would ask something so ridiculous. Randle seems like he is going to be great with the media though. There is always one of the guys that is just a must follow in interviews all season, and I suspect that it will be him this year.

Apr 14, 2011
I'm glad I'm not Randle having to answer that stupid question. Of course, he has to try to fight through it respectfully. I would have given the interviewer a comment reminiscent of Mike Leach's comments to the female halftime interviewers when he was at Tech.