CBS Sportsline Big-12 Bowl Projections...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
2012 Bowl Projections, just updated....

Per Jerry Palm at http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ls/predictions

Fiesta Bowl – Oklahoma vs Wisconsin
Cotton Bowl – Oklahoma State vs Arkansas
Alamo Bowl – Texas vs Utah
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl – TCU vs Illinois
Holiday Bowl – West Virginia vs Washington
Meineke Bowl – Baylor vs Northwestern
Pinstripe Bowl – Kansas State vs Pittsburgh

Pretty dramatic changes from where these same projections were back in March. The “traditional” Big-12 teams must have presented themselves well at the Media days recently. Oklahoma State and Texas have jumped up past TCU and West Virginia…

bs_21_goat

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
May 12, 2010
Santa Barbara
Interesting indeed... Could be the b12 media days or other intel gained following spring ball... or it could be that little vile of orange kool-aid concentrate I slipped in mr palm's drink when i ran into him at the tables in vegas ..:whistle:

Oh yeah, these sponsored bowl names are driving me crazy.. which bowl game did the BWW bowl used to be? Insight?

Go pokes!

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Was the vial vile? Or were the contents of the vial vile? Wait, the contents were koolaid, it must have been really bad glass.

Jun 12, 2007
Interesting indeed... Could be the b12 media days or other intel gained following spring ball... or it could be that little vile of orange kool-aid concentrate I slipped in mr palm's drink when i ran into him at the tables in vegas ..:whistle:

Oh yeah, these sponsored bowl names are driving me crazy.. which bowl game did the BWW bowl used to be? Insight?

Go pokes!
Yes...the Insight is now the BWW.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
2012 Bowl Projections, just updated....

Per Jerry Palm at http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ls/predictions

Fiesta Bowl – Oklahoma vs Wisconsin
Cotton Bowl – Oklahoma State vs Arkansas
Alamo Bowl – Texas vs Utah
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl – TCU vs Illinois
Holiday Bowl – West Virginia vs Washington
Meineke Bowl – Baylor vs Northwestern
Pinstripe Bowl – Kansas State vs Pittsburgh

Pretty dramatic changes from where these same projections were back in March. The “traditional” Big-12 teams must have presented themselves well at the Media days recently. Oklahoma State and Texas have jumped up past TCU and West Virginia…
Soooooooooooo....??????? Will the national championship game be LSU and Alabama again, or will USC sneak in?

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
A/V Subscriber
Sep 24, 2007
If you pronounce "Jerry Palm" like a Mexican it would sound kind of like "Hairy Palm." Just sayin'.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
I thought the potion with the poison was in the vessel with the pestel, and the chalise from the palace held the brew that was true. Boy, am I confused!

Dec 26, 2011
Stillwater
Man I remember when we beat Baylor in 03 and shot off fireworks because we were bowl eligible. I don't have a problem with bandwagon OSU fans, but there is a pegging order. If you didn't experience the bad, it's clearly not the same.

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
I would love to see OSU win the Cotton Bowl Classic. To do it with a freshman QB would be pretty special. Not to mention it would mean that OSU had won at least 50 games in 5 seasons which isn't easy to do anywhere, much less the Big 12.