Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
Really glad I spent time detailing Sam Houston State lol.

I did see a rumor from someone in Wichita that we’re apparently talking to them about playing them. I have no idea if it’s true, but if you look at the forecast even for Wichita it’s doable. Since they have a plastic field we could go up there and play Sunday and Monday and then come back and get ready for the O’Brate opener on Tuesday. That would be awesome if they work that out.

OU’s looking for an opponent again. With their plastic field and the forecast I would invite us, Wichita State, Little Rock, and ORU down there for some sort of round robin starting tomorrow. Apparently Little Rock is planning on playing ORU in Tulsa starting tomorrow.

Aug 24, 2015
Houston
So in a article in the paper this morning Josh had said his plan for the pitching rotation before the cancellation was.
Parker- Friday
Brice- Saturday
Worbleski- Sunday
Campbell-Tuesday.
Any thoughts on how he plays it now? just for discussion purposes.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
Some thoughts on the game notes released on okstate.com, the projected lineup looks like Hewitt starting catcher, Huey moves to 2nd and Golda starting at SS.
Yeah I saw that too.

First off, I hope everything’s ok with Mathis. I really really like Hewitt at C but Mathis is big time back there.

Second, if Morrill is playing 2nd everyday, then we’re the best defensive middle infield in the Big 12, and it’s not even close.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Any chance they will get these 2 games v WSU televised in some capacity? @Ptak'sNewspaper or anyone else who may have some inside info? TIA!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Osuatty

Greenhorn
Aug 4, 2019
Edmond , Oklahoma
internet radio should be available from both OSU radio feed and WSU radio feed. I hope OSU defensively can handle the turf as it plays fast in the infield and outfield. I wonder how much turf practice our infielders went through at O'Brate prior to the bad weather.