Cowboy Basketball: UT defeats OSU in Big 12 Championship Game. Pokes are #4 Seed and will play #13 Seed Liberty on FRIDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 26, 2012
Great win. They need to be preparing a new contract for Boynton as well as our softball coach. They can take the money from Gundy and John Smith as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
US
The whole team deserves accolades, no doubt. But Avery Anderson is the MVP of this season. The young man has improved tremendously this season, to the point that he will be the most important player next season.

Boynton.. thank goodness Holder took a chance on him. Coach Boynton is proving he's one of the best up-and-coming collegiate head coaches in the country. This season has been just awesome.. we've been waiting a long time for this kind of success. Enjoy it, fellas. I know I am.

Jun 13, 2010
Chicago
Great win. The need to be preparing a new contract for Boynton as well as our softball coach. They can take the money from Gundy and John Smith as far as I am concerned.
I agree that Boynton should make what Gundy makes or maybe more, but John Smith has a job for life. Duke isn't firing Coach K... same thing with John Smith.