Cowboy Basketball vs Charleston

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Other than the slow start, not much negative from that game. Good defense, rebounding, shooting...very encouraging.
Such a difference from last year. Had we got down 9 last year it was pretty much over. Just to know you have other guys to come and and get the job done helps. Kalib Boone off the bench was huge. I thought he played really well. Him and yor will be great defensively around the rim. And he can actually play down low on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2009
Good game. Really nice 30 minutes of ball. This team will grow and that 40 min full performance will be nice to see. I love the younger guys mixing in with the older ones. Lots of moving pieces. That’s a big win down the road. Defensive was consistent both halves, offense is a WIP.

Oct 30, 2007
This was a really good road win against a team that won 24 games last year. I think our experience & strong defense will lead to a lot of success on the road this season.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
The commentator mentioned it but Kalib had a good feel for spacing on offense. Good instincts and led to some really good looks. He missed some easy ones but if he continues to play like that he's gonna have some monster games.

Yor is so good and looks better with each game. He's invaluable to this team.

Oct 29, 2016
US
We're lucky these guys cant shoot 3s, but then I suppose we wouldn't have sat in this zone all night if they could

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Collegiate basketball, sad to say, has become a 3-point competition. They should just rename it to "3-Point Basketball," unfortunately. I guess that's just the way it's played these days.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
The commentator mentioned it but Kalib had a good feel for spacing on offense. Good instincts and led to some really good looks. He missed some easy ones but if he continues to play like that he's gonna have some monster games.

Yor is so good and looks better with each game. He's invaluable to this team.
When yor was able to get back in in the second half it was a massive boost for the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk