Cowboy Basketball: vs Rapelor

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 6, 2011
Injured.

F Baylor. Are they really going to be #1? Where are you Karma? Going to let that POS school have some glory?
Their football recruiting class is worse than Ponca City's and I see at least two Brown's-like records in the next three years.

Good chance they flame out as their undisciplined play won't fly in the tournament.

edmondcowboy

Territorial Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Osu basketball: finding ways to lose.

55% from the line. Over 1/3 of their points from the line. Continuing to let hammonds shoot 3s or shoot period. It's becoming embarrassing how we can't not foul. I can't imagine anyone in the country fouls as much as us. My grandma can give effort. I want to win. How about someone actually steps up and gets us a win for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2, 2010
Springfield, MA
I'm curious, anything think the struggles at the FT line are due to being tired from the different style of play Underwood is running? I seem to remember our FT shooting being much better last year with generally the same group of guys.

Oct 30, 2007
I'm curious, anything think the struggles at the FT line are due to being tired from the different style of play Underwood is running? I seem to remember our FT shooting being much better last year with generally the same group of guys.

This was just a bad game. We shot 83% against Texas and we're at 75% on the year. Last season we shot 73%.