• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

Football Dalton Rodriguez (DE Tulsa Union)

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
If you look at the majority of people we are recruiting and land, they have been offered by teams that mostly suck.
Dude seriously...you are the most negative person I've ever read posts of on this board.

This kid doesn't suck and that's a fact.

Tulsa is a good football program.

Baylor and ISU have both had good teams recently. Tech, Zona, and ASU are all good D1 schools.

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
Dude seriously...you are the most negative person I've ever read posts of on this board.

This kid doesn't suck and that's a fact.

Tulsa Union is a great football program.

Baylor and ISU have both had good teams recently. Tech, Zona, and ASU are all good D1 schools.
FIFY

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
If you look at the majority of people we are recruiting and land, they have been offered by teams that mostly suck.
You care to elaborate or are you going to run and hide after yet another retarded statement? My guess is the latter.

But back to the kid a sec.... Does Dalton have us as a high choice ( any indication that he wants or has always wanted to be a Cowboy)?

osu_cowboy_007

Territorial Marshal
But back to the kid a sec.... Does Dalton have us as a high choice ( any indication that he wants or has always wanted to be a Cowboy)?
Wouldn't he commit immediately if he always wanted to be a cowboy? Right now we are his best offer that should give us good chance of getting him unless he is worried about playing time.

O-statecowboy

"No, it's not a Cooper Bassett jersey."
I talked about him to a family friend last. My Buddy is great friends with his Mom and worked with/for her for years and they're pretty close still. His Dad HATES OU. We supposedly offered him. According to Mom OSU is VERY high on his list.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Wtf does the first half of this sentence mean? Every time I see a jbug post, I begin reading and have already accepted that it won't make sense.
Well you're lucky I speak buganese He is asking if anyone knows how Dalton feels about OSU and where we are ranked amoung the teams recruiting him. I may have mis conjugated a verb so I'm not 100% plus sometimes you lose meaning in translation.

I talked about him to a family friend last. My Buddy is great friends with his Mom and worked with/for her for years and they're pretty close still. His Dad HATES OU. We supposedly offered him. According to Mom OSU is VERY high on his list.
For all that do know me, I am a big USC fan and I do not hate OU. If Dalton decides to attend OSU, OU, Arizona St or John DOE college it up to him, It really does not matter what college dad hates or likes. I can tell you one thing, whatever college he does attend, he will make a positive impact to the team and he will be in the NFL within 4 years!!!!

Pokeabear

Go ahead, make my millennium.
For all that do know me, I am a big USC fan and I do not hate OU. If Dalton decides to attend OSU, OU, Arizona St or John DOE college it up to him, It really does not matter what college dad hates or likes. I can tell you one thing, whatever college he does attend, he will make a positive impact to the team and he will have a great educationin within 4 years!!!!
FIFY, other than that good luck to your son, hope he does well wherever he lands!