Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The whole story is that big sister is getting caught by her non-rival. And it scares you clowns to death.
Not at all.

Oklahoma State is not even in the same realm as OU. Congrats on winning bedlam for the first time since 2014, but it doesn’t mean you’ve leveled the playing field. You can’t even win the conference with the game on the line with the goalie pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Not at all.

Oklahoma State is not even in the same realm as OU. Congrats on winning bedlam for the first time since 2014, but it doesn’t mean you’ve leveled the playing field. You can’t even win the conference with the game on the line with the goalie pulled.

ahhhhh, the sound of TG's bloviation, his comments are about as good as the waving wheat that's so bad suck is not a good word for it.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Not at all.

And you couldn't get that far.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
The whole story is that big sister is getting caught by her non-rival. And it scares you clowns to death.
Not at all.

They really thought they were closing that gap in 2014. Like they were really getting over the hump

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
They really thought they were closing that gap in 2014. Like they were really getting over the hump
Haha, in 2014 we sucked ass, and beat you. I personally thought the gap was widening then, but look at us now.
Lol. Yeah. Took OU having a 3rd string qb and a repunt to win. Great. Really got over the hump. It wasnt a lucky or fluke win at all. But hey it counts.

We’ll look at it objectively then to see how the gap has performed since then

Since 2014
1-6 record against OU head to head

OU record 78-14
Osu record 65-25

Conference championships
OU 6
Osu 0

Went to the playoffs
OU 4
Osu 0

Top 10 finishes
OU 6
Osu 1

Heismans
OU 2
Osu 0

Draft picks
OU 42
Osu 17

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Lol. Yeah. Took OU having a 3rd string qb and a repunt to win. Great. Really got over the hump. It wasnt a lucky or fluke win at all. But hey it counts.

Since 2014

OU record 78-14
Osu record 65-25

Conference championships
OU 6
Osu 0

Went to the playoffs
OU 4
Osu 0

Top 10 finishes
OU 6
Osu 1

Heismans
OU 2
Osu 0

Draft picks
OU 42
Osu 17
Way to be a staff supporter.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Haha, in 2014 we sucked ass, and beat you. I personally thought the gap was widening then, but look at us now.
Yeah. Your offense minded head coach has a horrible offense and your one shot wonder defensive coordinator leapt to a higher paying gig and you hired a stop gap guy after graduating your entire back seven to run the EXACT same defense before he too bolts off to greener pastures.

Oh and you choked with first and goal at the two and could’ve actually won something of note for the first time in a decade.

Look at you now.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Yeah. Your offense minded head coach has a horrible offense and your one shot wonder defensive coordinator leapt to a higher paying gig and you hired a stop gap guy after graduating your entire back seven to run the EXACT same defense before he too bolts off to greener pastures.

Oh and you choked with first and goal at the two and could’ve actually won something of note for the first time in a decade.

Look at you now.

You keep referring to a play that ou wasn't even there to make. It's all you've got and it's funny af.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Pretty sure you the moon has to be out to bark at it. OU plays almost always 11am games so they bark the sun.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

Since 2014

OU record 78-14
Osu record 65-25

Conference championships
OU 6
Osu 0

Went to the playoffs
OU 4
Osu 0

Top 10 finishes
OU 6
Osu 1

Heismans
OU 2
Osu 0

Draft picks
OU 42
Osu 17
A freshman QB, who'd played 3 games, came back from 14 down with 5 left to beat you at home.

And you wanna talk about OU's 3rd string QB?

That's your 'sun was in our eyes' excuse, once again.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
A freshman QB, who'd played 3 games, came back from 14 down with 5 left to beat you at home.

And you wanna talk about OU's 3rd string QB?

That's your 'sun was in our eyes' excuse, once again.
Yes, osu's freshman backup, and future nfl qb, making his 2nd career start.

And OU's freshman backup, future baseball player, in his 3rd career start.

An excuse implies the result is excusable. This is just what happened. It's no excuse, it was just stupid of Stoops to punt the ball again. It took a monumental error on Stoops' part to beat OU's backup baseball qb. He really should have put Blake Bell in there.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Yes, osu's freshman backup, and future nfl qb, making his 2nd career start.

And OU's freshman backup, future baseball player, in his 3rd career start.

An excuse implies the result is excusable. This is just what happened. It's no excuse, it was just stupid of Stoops to punt the ball again. It took a monumental error on Stoops' part to beat OU's backup baseball qb. He really should have put Blake Bell in there.
You can't help yourself can you on the QB thing? I know the answer, but I'll ask you anyway: do you ever marginalize an OU win when the opponent has key injuries, turmoil in the program, sun in their eyes? Of course you don't. You use it as a convenient excuse to explain an OU loss.