Defending spies in the Trump campaign is the height of liberal hypocrisy

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
The spying is an event of enormous consequences, with no known precedent in American history, because it catches the incumbent party targeting the candidate of the opposition party. Even Richard Nixon didn’t weaponize law enforcement and intelligence agencies to this extent.
Additionally, the timing of the spying effort matters because it began before the FBI says it started its counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign. So was that official July start date another James Comey lie?
There is an additional option. Trump has the power to declassify virtually any government document, making it accessible by the public under Freedom of Information Law requests. That’s the best route and the only one with a chance to lead to timely transparency. Justice and the FBI could make objections on national security or personal safety grounds, but final decisions should be made by a qualified team led by Kelly, with a prejudice toward openness, not secrecy.
The time is up for professional gatekeepers like Comey and Rosenstein to control what the public knows. They have done nothing but add to distrust of the FBI and that will not change if their ilk makes the final decisions.
By insisting that the documents go online, Trump would be letting taxpayers see for themselves what the government was up to, and what it was hiding. And to connect the dots between the various agencies involved.
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ..

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
http://deadstate.org/christian-auth...-multidimensional-luciferian-advanced-beings/

Last week, End Times author Paul McGuire appeared on the Jim Bakker Show and declared that President Trump is currently engulfed in “the greatest spiritual battle in the history of all mankind.” He expanded on his claim on his radio program this Thursday, this time clarifying that the battle is with “advanced beings” who possess “supernatural multidimensional” powers.

And it gets even weirder.

“The physical battles that we see in our world and nation right now are a direct manifestation of the spiritual battles going on in the invisible realm,” McGuire said in an audio clip flagged by Right Wing Watch.

“There are people very high up in what is called the globalist occult or globalist Luciferian rulership system, and this rulership system consists of what used to be called the Pharaoh-God Kings, it’s what Aldous Huxley called ‘The Scientific Dictatorship,’ and these are advanced beings who know how to tap into supernatural multidimensional power and integrate it with science, technology, and economics,” he continued.

McGuire even had the hierarchical structure of these advanced beings pegged, saying they are at the “highest level of the pyramidic organizational structure in which the highest ranking officers, if you will, of the New World Order and Mystery Babylon are ruling the earth through an organizational structure that looks like the pyramid on the back of the U.S. dollar.”

“And they control the world because they understand that the true control of the world is done through supernatural mechanisms.”

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
http://deadstate.org/christian-auth...-multidimensional-luciferian-advanced-beings/

Last week, End Times author Paul McGuire appeared on the Jim Bakker Show and declared that President Trump is currently engulfed in “the greatest spiritual battle in the history of all mankind.” He expanded on his claim on his radio program this Thursday, this time clarifying that the battle is with “advanced beings” who possess “supernatural multidimensional” powers.

And it gets even weirder.

“The physical battles that we see in our world and nation right now are a direct manifestation of the spiritual battles going on in the invisible realm,” McGuire said in an audio clip flagged by Right Wing Watch.

“There are people very high up in what is called the globalist occult or globalist Luciferian rulership system, and this rulership system consists of what used to be called the Pharaoh-God Kings, it’s what Aldous Huxley called ‘The Scientific Dictatorship,’ and these are advanced beings who know how to tap into supernatural multidimensional power and integrate it with science, technology, and economics,” he continued.

McGuire even had the hierarchical structure of these advanced beings pegged, saying they are at the “highest level of the pyramidic organizational structure in which the highest ranking officers, if you will, of the New World Order and Mystery Babylon are ruling the earth through an organizational structure that looks like the pyramid on the back of the U.S. dollar.”

“And they control the world because they understand that the true control of the world is done through supernatural mechanisms.”
Put...the...bottle...down. Way to early to be celebrating Memorial Day for you. :facepalm:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Hmmmmm, where have I heard this leftist bs before...not spys but "informants"...oh yeh, not an investigation, a "matter". Hope every one of these scumbags get prison orange for their golden years.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
The left has defended

ISIS
HAMAS TERRORISTS
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
MS-13 MURDERERS
BLAMED A LYBIAN TERRORIST ATTACK ON A PRIVATE US CITIZEN
RUN ILLEGAL GUNS TO DRUG LORDS IN MEXICO
COVERED FOR INTERNATIONAL DRUG SUPPLIERS
USED THE IRS TO INTIMIDATE AND ATTACK POLITICAL OPPOSITION
SUPPLIED FUNDING FOR IRANIAN NUCLEAR BUILD UP

So why is it a surprise they would defend spying on political opponents?

Oct 7, 2008
Says the guy who can make no arguement that it's wrong.
You are now sharing articles from a website that literally helps take the training wheels off the bicycles of white supremacists. I wish there was something I could say to help you see that people like you are part of the biggest problem in this country but like I said, you are too far gone. It's sad and it brings me no pleasure to say but it's the truth.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You are now sharing articles from a website that literally helps take the training wheels off the bicycles of white supremacists. I wish there was something I could say to help you see that people like you are part of the biggest problem in this country but like I said, you are too far gone. It's sad and it brings me no pleasure to say but it's the truth.
You wouldn’t recognize the truth if it slapped you in the face. You have no argument so you regress to claiming the other guy is a racist. Grow up.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Claiming racism whenever political subjects come up simply over differences of opinion is the biggest detremint to real solutions.

If you can’t understand that many of us have different opinions to the same solutions, it doesn’t make the other party a racist. If you think so, as many seem to, you need to take a step back and closely think of what has lead you to such a conclusion and opinion of other good people.

Oct 7, 2008
You wouldn’t recognize the truth if it slapped you in the face. You have no argument so you regress to claiming the other guy is a racist. Grow up.
I'm not calling you a racist, I'm telling you that Breitbart is a racist website. I think you're a good dude with a terrible media diet. I think you cry liberal media bias while surrounding yourself with insanely partisan media sources that often times wander into conspiracy theory territory. If I came in here sharing Huffington Post articles based on something Nancy Pelosi said while telling everyone else they were the ones who needed to check their biases, would you think me a reasonable person? No. You and so many on this board want to hold me and the left-leaning people on here to a very defined set of rules while refusing to play by any rules yourself. You are part of the problem.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I'm not calling you a racist, I'm telling you that Breitbart is a racist website. I think you're a good dude with a terrible media diet. I think you cry liberal media bias while surrounding yourself with insanely partisan media sources that often times wander into conspiracy theory territory. If I came in here sharing Huffington Post articles based on something Nancy Pelosi said while telling everyone else they were the ones who needed to check their biases, would you think me a reasonable person? No. You and so many on this board want to hold me and the left-leaning people on here to a very defined set of rules while refusing to play by any rules yourself. You are part of the problem.
Really, that's exactly what you implied!

And rather than discuss the topic, which I guess since you had no discussion points to counter, should we assume you agree with what was posted? Other than discussing that issue you delve off into this wild rant.