Early look at 2013 NFL Mock Draft

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
14. Tennessee Titans -- Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
Gilbert hasn't really come on to most people's radar yet as a cornerback, even though many recognize his outstanding return skills. The former high school quarterback and track star could turn develop into a very good cover man. He's already intercepted passes from Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III and Ryan Tannehill.

OSU79

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Gilbert hasn't really come on to most people's radar yet as a cornerback, even though many recognize his outstanding return skills. The former high school quarterback and track star could turn develop into a very good cover man. He's already intercepted passes from Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III and Ryan Tannehill.

Damn! Wish one of those draft pundits would have thrown that out as a trivia question during the first round of the draft! What do these 3 first round draftees have in common?

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
I had to laugh at what was said in the Texan's pick.

27. Houston Texans -- Terrence Williams, WR, Baylor
A taller version of Kendall Wright. He won't have Robert Griffin III throwing him the ball, but Baylor will still move the chains in the defensively challenged Big 12.

TRUEOrange

I saw an episode of Matlock in a bar last night
A/V Subscriber
Feb 14, 2009
Dallas, TX
Justin Gilbert picked as a first rounder: #14 overall, #4 CB taken, ahead of Landry Jones.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/andrew_perloff/05/01/2013.nfl.mock.draft/index.html

Here's their take on Gilbert:

Sep 28, 2010
I like how A&M shows for next season's mock draft though I'm really hoping both our OTs stay for their senior seasons.