Men's Basketball Enoch Boakye 2022 maybe reclassify as 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
lets hope we can get the UNC center transfer. although I'm not holding my breath on that. We desperately need a legit big. Kalib is great but he can't handle the big guys inside
Would Boone move to the 4 if that could happen? He does have the height for center, just not quite there in the weight department to bang with the bigs

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
If anybody didn’t see, Arizona State hired Boyake’s high school coach. Tough for us, but hard to be a bond like that. Looks like we may have a long term competition for Canadian talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
If anybody didn’t see, Arizona State hired Boyake’s high school coach. Tough for us, but hard to be a bond like that. Looks like we may have a long term competition for Canadian talent.

How dare they hire someone close to a major recruit to get them to come to their school. Outrage!

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

How dare they hire someone close to a major recruit to get them to come to their school. Outrage!
Lol, no complaints from me.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
lets hope we can get the UNC center transfer. although I'm not holding my breath on that. We desperately need a legit big. Kalib is great but he can't handle the big guys inside
Kouma showed quite a bit of improvement this year. If he keeps it up he will decent next year. We still need another true big man, though.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Kouma showed quite a bit of improvement this year. If he keeps it up he will decent next year. We still need another true big man, though.
If we had to prioritize one thing I’d rather have shooting... real shooting, not Flavors shooting