[Facebook]Lebryan Nash

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 24, 2004
Jenks, OK
Matt,

I m not talking about KU as a school, I m talking about there fans in general. Have you seen some of there comments on his page? Then you will see my point. Oh and about your whole "tribute thing." What could be a better way to tribute someone then naming a school's basketball court after there coaches name? So maybe you weren't there when OSU tributed to Eddie Sutton by naming the court as "Sutton Court."
So based on maybe .0000001% of their fan population comments on a FB page KU fans suck in general. Ok. I can find other reasons not to like other teams fans including KU but this certainly wouldn't be one of them.

Oct 11, 2004
Oklahoma City
So based on maybe .0000001% of their fan population comments on a FB page KU fans suck in general. Ok. I can find other reasons not to like other teams fans including KU but this certainly wouldn't be one of them.
that's probably because you were one of the KU fans posting on LB's facebook page...

Mar 23, 2010
Dallas, TX
Oh its more than that, you might want to add about 75%. There are ALOT of Kansas fans that are telling him to go there. But this convo is going no where. I m just ready for him to commit and get it over with, where he goes I'll be his fan. It would just make it that much special for him to go to OSU.

Aug 10, 2005
Colorado springs, Co
Not trying to sound creepy here, but he recently posted this on his FB:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000897576038&ref=ts#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=163556123672966&id=100000897576038

I'm not going to post on there but if you're brave and nutty enough, post some OSU love on their for LB and let him know how much OSU wants him!

*PS. I kinda I laughed out loud at Keaton Miles's responses at the bottom
Keaton Miles is related to LB..

From what I understand he is baylor bound... I sure hope im wrong though..

Sep 24, 2004
Jenks, OK
that's probably because you were one of the KU fans posting on LB's facebook page...
Well since I donate to OSU and have a degree from OSU probably not. I'm guessing 100% posters on this board can't say that................. But hey they're behind a computer on a message which makes them cool I suppose.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Right on cue for posting and pointing out the general ignorance of this board? Yes, you are correct.
umm, no.
right on cue for rushing to the defense of all things KU basketball, as usual. If you would simply leave op.com and set up permanent camp at gayhawk.com, the average IQ of both boards would instantly rise. :)