First official Visit??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 21, 2009
The final member of OSU's 2012 signing class to take his official visit to Stillwater last weekend was Madill, Oklahoma native Caleb Muncrief. What's the deal there? Why so late? AND what do you guys think regards Caleb playing in our league? Obviously he was WAY down on our priority recruiting board ( but if the coaches say he can play...I say I hope they are RIGHT).

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
The final member of OSU's 2012 signing class to take his official visit to Stillwater last weekend was Madill, Oklahoma native Caleb Muncrief. What's the deal there? Why so late? AND what do you guys think regards Caleb playing in our league? Obviously he was WAY down on our priority recruiting board ( but if the coaches say he can play...I say I hope they are RIGHT).
You answered your own question. He is visiting so late because we offered so late. I think if he has good hands and quicks that he will contribute during his time here. Punt returner / IR ?