1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Football and Grad Transfers YAHTZEE!!!

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by hoopjunkie, Apr 12, 2017.

1. jobob85

jobob85 Alcoholistic Sage
    A/V Subscriber

I have read many times that the game was lost in overtime. Still, I am at a loss to determine what this has to do with grad transfers.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Jostate

Jostate Federal Marshal
    A/V Subscriber

If we feed the troll any more he's going to look like Jim Traber.

• LOL LOL x 5
  3. pokes16

pokes16 Sheriff

I'm not sure if that is an insult to Toker or Traber. Hmmmm might have to get back to you on that one.
    I have an inclination to defend Toker over Traber. At least he's honest with his loyalty!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Territorial Marshal

Astounding. I show you the definition and you still dont get it. :derp: It's okay, just go along with what you've always done. For the record, most osu fans I have talked to in person at least agreed with me when I said Hill won them that game. I guess in your mind you cant discuss the results of a game without being called butthurt for it.

5. PontiacPoke717

A/V Subscriber

Using his logic, Tim Tebow is a better QB than Rothlisberger.

6. osuwhit

osuwhit Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
    A/V Subscriber

And I've told you that making excuses is a behavior trait of one who is butthurt over something. You and many other sooners only credit Stoops and Hill for the OSU victory in 2014. You use that as passive aggressive dig at OSU, but show mass amounts of butthurt (per your definition as you rage on and on about me calling your butthurt). Moreover, I and many others see, that passive aggressive dig as an excuse for the loss. Weak excuses tend to come from those who are suffering of a hurt butt. Hell.. it happens here all the time when we lose. Some folks make excuses. That's just the way it is.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Midnight Toker

Back in college I'd rather have had tebow.

You simply told me how you define it, and how you interpret it, which clearly differs from the actual definition. I can make stuff up too. Corvettes have 4 cylinder engines, did you know? Perhaps you think your own opinion on how the word is defined should be the actual official one? Nope, not a passive aggressive dig at all, it's what happened, and many osu fans have agreed with me to my face when discussing it. I'm still not sure why you think it was an excuse. It's what happened. At this point youre just being a troll because I refuse to believe youre this stupid. It's not possible. Here's what i think is funny- you seem to be under the impression an Ou fan cant talk about OU losing without being butthurt about it. That doesnt even make sense, I'm a grown man, I dont care that much, i can talk losing and winning without crying about it. I know it seems like a foreign concept to a child. But that's what it's like to be an adult.

#107 Midnight Toker, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:11 PM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 12:18 PM
  8. AustinOSU

AustinOSU Deputy

Why do the mods allow this dipshit troll to pollute the main board? He's doing the same thing on the Shag under multiple user names. Typical Gooner is banned to B&F only and he is way better than this idiot.

• Like Like x 2
  9. osuwhit

A/V Subscriber

It's might fault for continuing with his BS. But for the record, TG was never posted anything to get banned to BF. He started out there and the mods kept him caged there for a while. He's actually not banned to BF anymore. He pokes around in here from time to time, but he knows where he truly belongs. His home is BF and he's comfortable there. Right, @TypicalGooner?

• Like Like x 1
  10. osuwhit

A/V Subscriber

You read just fine, but your comprehension is poor. I haven't defined butthurt once. I've only told you character traits and/or behavioral traits of someone who is butthurt. Character and behavior traits do not define anything. One can be butthurt over a loss; in turn, that butthurt can drive one to make sad excuses. I've described this over and over. At this point, you either get it or you don't. Or you're simply trolling and I'm a fool for allowing it. Either way, I don't care.

And, yes.. I know you can make stuff up. You've been the grand master of assumption around here for a while.

Forgive me. Many of your sooner kind become very butthurt after a loss. You talk about all these OSU people you know, well.. I've spoken with many OU fans who tell me OU lost because Stoops and Hill. We all know that's false though. OU let OSU hang around tie the game late. OU had chances to stop OSU all game. OU had a chance to score at the end of regulation.OU also had a chance to win in OT, but they didn't. Stoops decision lead to a pivotal moment in the game, but it didn't lose the game.

11. NYC Poke

NYC Poke The Veil of Ignorance

OU sucks.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Midnight Toker

TG is an amazing fellow, I am honored to be mentioned in the same post. Thank you for your recognition.

I posses amazing, truly amazing abilities of comprehension. I'm aware you did not define the term butthurt. You chose to share your own personal views of behavioral traits of butthurt people. I took it upon myself to share the definition with you though. I was surprised when even after that, you still did not get it. And that's okay. At this point, you either get it or you don't. Or you're simply trolling and I'm a fool for allowing it. Either way, I don't care.

I'm aware that you too can make stuff up. You have been the grand master at making stuff up around here for a while.

Ah, yes. I keep forgetting that all the OU fans you know or talk with speak for the rest of us. Also, just to clear up any confusion- Hill definitely won them that game. It was an incredible play, I doubt he will ever forget it. Finally, we are clear on that! whew.

13. osuwhit

A/V Subscriber

Hi, NYC.

14. CPTNQUIRK

CPTNQUIRK I'm Your Captain!
    A/V Subscriber

Would you please expound on this?

15. jobob85

jobob85 Alcoholistic Sage
    A/V Subscriber

Since we've given up on the original topic, Desmond Roland and Ben Grogan won that 2014 game in overtime. Or, OU's run defense lost that game in overtime.

• Like Like x 4
  16. POISON

POISON Cowboy

Amen brother

• Like Like x 1
  17. Okieleaks

Okieleaks Greenhorn

Parsley & ESP

18. CampusCowboy

CampusCowboy Federal Marshal

Although that play did play a huge part in the Texas A&M comeback of 2011. Everybody complains about it, even fans of NFL teams, but the number show it is effective. The Chiefs ran a lot of it last year and I didn't like it, but they averaged nearly 7 yards per play. So it was actually better than a run.

Also, Chris Lacy is a great blocker. He can clear the way for Washington, Johnson, or McKlesky who are all great in space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. CampusCowboy

But wasn't Mason also injured with the cracked rib for pretty much all of conference play? Or was this another injury that I haven't heard of yet?

20. CampusCowboy

And wouldn't be playing for OU anymore. He would have left after last year. Would have been the projected #1 overall pick, lost his weapons, etc.

A lot of times the best college players won't be good pros. But that means they stick around all 4 or 5 or 6 years. :)

I'd much rather have an elite college player that doesn't have the size to be a pro because you'll have them on your team longer and it doesn't make them less of a great college player.