Gaetz future Sister in Law just released her first hand accts of Gaetz

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I guess she is just not a Gaetz fan and not a fan of him marrying her sister. and calls him a gaslighting creep and pedophile

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1420094828075913222

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Somebody from a major American political party messing around with questionable morals? I’m shocked. To be fair, he looks exactly like he what he’s accused of. Kinda like the mega donor Ed Buck. That dude looks exactly like what he’s convicted of. Makes one wonder the crimes committed by McConnell and Pelosi. Judging by their appearance, I’d say Mitch would peddle in counterfeit booze. Pelosi looks like a Medicaid scammer. How’d I do?

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
Close, very close
Gaetz is a first rate pos but it's banana republic thinking that we need to change all the laws that don't suit a particular narrative or achieve a desired outcome. That said, I hope he burns if he's guilty and walks if he's not.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Gaetz is a first rate pos but it's banana republic thinking that we need to change all the laws that don't suit a particular narrative or achieve a desired outcome. That said, I hope he burns if he's guilty and walks if he's not.
I said it should be treated as such. I didn’t say we should change the law in order to nail the POS. I just find the law to be inconsistent with its spirit/intent.

Last edited: