George Soros = Evil?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 13, 2010
There are a lot of men and women who were in that war that experienced unspeakable events that they never talked about, because they brought back bad memories. I just find it odd he found joy in that period of suffering of others. Could he not see whatever joy he felt was really unfounded?
Havent you seen the pictures from France after they were liberated? Its quite a festive scene. I can only imagine how over-joyed those in Europe were after the Germans were defeated because it was finally over.

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
Havent you seen the pictures from France after they were liberated? Its quite a festive scene. I can only imagine how over-joyed those in Europe were after the Germans were defeated because it was finally over.
What's that got to do with enjoying being part of an illegal power over impoverish and powerless people?

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
You do realize that some 58,000 +- Americans are interred on French soil as a result of one of the happiest times of Soros' life.

Nov 13, 2010
What's that got to do with enjoying being part of an illegal power over impoverish and powerless people?
Nothing, and that's my point. The edited clip Beck played on his show made it sound like Soros took pleasure out of watching the suffering going on around him when he was really talking about the joy he felt when the Nazis were defeated and that he made it out with his life.

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
Nothing, and that's my point. The edited clip Beck played on his show made it sound like Soros took pleasure out of watching the suffering going on around him when he was really talking about the joy he felt when the Nazis were defeated and that he made it out with his life.

I'll have to listen to it again, because that is not my take on when he experienced joy.

Dec 30, 2006
Oh, he can, but we can't according to him and the progressives. He and others would love to be our benevolent dictators.
And you honestly don't think, given the chance, that republican benefactors and politicians wouldn't jump at the chance to be our benevolent dictators? They are running for office, and pushing their candidates for a reason....POWER.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
And you honestly don't think, given the chance, that republican benefactors and politicians wouldn't jump at the chance to be our benevolent dictators? They are running for office, and pushing their candidates for a reason....POWER.
Which is it, Republicans want more or less control? I think I've seen you post both now?

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Yes and they were there for a reason right?

Victory was the cause of the celebration, not the gruesome war that put them there.
Yes, I know they were there for a reason. Do you know what that reason was?

The need for a victory celebration wouldn't have been necessary except for the gruesome war that was the happiest time of Soros' life. Your logic is faulty at best.

Your continued defense of the monster Soros, precludes any further conversation on this matter.

Dec 30, 2006
Which is it, Republicans want more or less control? I think I've seen you post both now?
Did you notice the '?', or did you just conveniently overlook that part?

All politicians are power hungry, republican and democrat. Fairly confident I have never said otherwise.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Did you notice the '?', or did you just conveniently overlook that part?

All politicians are power hungry, republican and democrat. Fairly confident I have never said otherwise.
I will help you understand the concept, it is what you intend to do with that power and how the power is controlled that is important.

Oct 2, 2010
Blisstonia
Yes, I know they were there for a reason. Do you know what that reason was?

The need for a victory celebration wouldn't have been necessary except for the gruesome war that was the happiest time of Soros' life. Your logic is faulty at best.

Your continued defense of the monster Soros, precludes any further conversation on this matter.
The fact that his avatar is a GREEN hammer and sickle discredits him beyond the pale. He is a true entitleist who thinks the lazy and underskilled deserve a living handed to them on a silver platter on the backs of hard working, productive members of society.

Dec 30, 2006
I will help you understand the concept, it is what you intend to do with that power and how the power is controlled that is important.
I understand the concept, I distrust republicans just as much as democrats. Doesn't matter what party they are affiliated with, they are running for office because they want power. They want to decide how ordinary Americans live their lives. You make it sound like republicans would never abuse their power.

They are no better than any other politician, and if you believe they are you have been duped.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I understand the concept, I distrust republicans just as much as democrats. Doesn't matter what party they are affiliated with, they are running for office because they want power. They want to decide how ordinary Americans live their lives. You make it sound like republicans would never abuse their power.

They are no better than any other politician, and if you believe they are you have been duped.

There you go twisting my words... I never said any such thing.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You should understand the concept of inferring, or reading something a certain way.
You keep accusing others of doing it but can't provide any proof. Yet what you have accused others of you done a couple posts above.

Dec 30, 2006
You keep accusing others of doing it but can't provide any proof. Yet what you have accused others of you done a couple posts above.
Absurd, isn't it? Almost as absurb as asking someone to prove a belief, and then even when they stated why they believe the way they do, you still say they haven't proven anything. Absurdity, wouldn't you agree? But the only people I've accused of it are you and RX. Not too worried about either of you, since the two of you infer and read things the way you want to read them.

But you can't stay on topic anyway, so it doesn't really matter much.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Absurd, isn't it? Almost as absurb as asking someone to prove a belief, and then even when they stated why they believe the way they do, you still say they haven't proven anything. Absurdity, wouldn't you agree? But the only people I've accused of it are you and RX. Not too worried about either of you, since the two of you infer and read things the way you want to read them.

But you can't stay on topic anyway, so it doesn't really matter much.
Wrong again.