Ghost pages

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

State

Russian Bot
A/V Subscriber
Mar 15, 2007
Working on the Railroad
I'm noticing in multiple threads, it shows a link to the next page (say 3 if you're on page 2) but clicking it takes you back to the current page you're on. So I'm not sure if there really are comments on page three that I can't get to, or there's a link for page three that shouldn't be there.

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I'm noticing in multiple threads, it shows a link to the next page (say 3 if you're on page 2) but clicking it takes you back to the current page you're on. So I'm not sure if there really are comments on page three that I can't get to, or there's a link for page three that shouldn't be there.
Me to, I have noticed it in the Blackface thread and one other today that I can't remember but it was on the main board.

Orangendn

Territorial Marshal
Nov 17, 2004
El Reno, OK
OP9000,
I noticed this same thing this past summer of 2010. I would end up on the same page when I clicked on a different page number. But it wasn't all the time, just every now and then. It was very random. Then it went away for me.

Just letting you know it has happened before.:D