Heart Of Dallas Bowl

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I didn't pre-order through the AD. So now I am trying to decide whether buy right from the bowl. Buy from the AD. Or just sponge up the best value/seat locations sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I think I will go with the last option. Although I am really not sure.

BeatOU

--- ... ..-
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 6, 2008
Alpha Quadrant
www.twitter.com
Dec. 2, 2012

STILLWATER - The Oklahoma State Cowboys will meet the Purdue Boilermakers in the Heart Of Dallas Bowl, presented by Plainscapital Bank.

The game will be held at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas on Jan. 1. Kickoff will be at 11 a.m. The game will be televised by ESPNU.

Oklahoma State will be facing Purdue in a bowl for the second time. The Boilermakers knocked off Oklahoma State in the 1997 Alamo Bowl in the only previous meeting between the two schools.

The game will run OSU's record streak of bowl appearances to seven straight years. The Cowboys are 4-2 in bowl games under Mike Gundy.

For ticket information, visit www.okstate.com/bowlcentral.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
For what it's worth, and this is speaking unofficially as a fan. I was at first a little disappointed.

But, really.. this bowl is perfect for us given our current circumstances. A bowl game we can win... with cheap(ish) tickets in easy travel range for most of our fan base.. and we get to play in front of most of our recruits.

In Dallas, I can almost make a day trip out of it.

Aug 29, 2006
Tulsa, OK
For what it's worth, and this is speaking unofficially as a fan. I was at first a little disappointed.

But, really.. this bowl is perfect for us given our current circumstances. A bowl game we can win... with cheap(ish) tickets in easy travel range for most of our fan base.. and we get to play in front of most of our recruits.

But, will the OSU players be excited enough to show up? After this last game I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show up at all and get beat by a bad Purdue team. They couldn't get up for Baylor, why get excited about this?

StillwaterMan

Beers and loud noises
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2010
Wheres the food at?

And we will be the first NCAA football team to win a football game in 2013.

7s Back

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 20, 2012
Despite the rumors of gundy leaving and the lack of effort I saw on saturday, still will support this team and any player in OSU black and orange, and sometimes grey. Go Pokes:pete: :pete: