House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
IMO it’s not inference and conjecture, it’s just 2nd or 3rds in these areas testifying in spite of an illegal blocking by the President. I honestly believe that when it gets to the Senate those 1sts might risk perjury to testify on Trump’s behalf. But then again, they are not immune to prosecution. We’ll see, but at the very least he’s not getting off completely free. That impeachment stain hopefully will prevent any future president from acting like they are above the law.
well in the opinion of the constitutional scholars, it *was* inference and conjecture. One even went as far as suggest congress subpoena people with first hand knowledge and wait for the courts to sort it out so that the case was solid.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
well in the opinion of the constitutional scholars, it *was* inference and conjecture. One even went as far as suggest congress subpoena people with first hand knowledge and wait for the courts to sort it out so that the case was solid.
75% said he was guilty. 25% said if he did what was suggested he’d be guilty. Were you watching the testimony of romper room?

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
That’s why this is on tv. To help educate the public. If you can’t comprehend the threat, keep watching, and at least read part 2 of the Mueller report.
You talking about the part that is a bunch of circular logic. There is a reason educated democrats are staying the heck away from the second part of the Mueller report. It's a bunch of newspaper articles that they leaked from anonymous sources. The second half of the Mueller report could put your dem hero's in jail if they push it.
You do understand what circular logic is right. They leak info they want published that may or may not be true to media sources then quote those sources to back up the claim they leaked in the first place. The democrats do it all the time.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You talking about the part that is a bunch of circular logic. There is a reason educated democrats are staying the heck away from the second part of the Mueller report. It's a bunch of newspaper articles that they leaked from anonymous sources. The second half of the Mueller report could put your dem hero's in jail if they push it.
You do understand what circular logic is right. They leak info they want published that may or may not be true to media sources then quote those sources to back up the claim they leaked in the first place. The democrats do it all the time.
Nunes much? Conspiracy theories abound on your side. Not an honest broker of truth in all the world. You need to read it again for the FIRST time. You need only open your eyes to see the obstruction. Nixon was charged with then resigned over the coverup. But this man walks on water for you. Clinton and Nixon turned over volumes of paperwork, and didn’t keep anyone from testifying. I’m sorry, but if you can’t see this obvious obstruction then you are being willfully obtuse to the facts. Having eyes, they see not. Having ears, they hear not. We live and die with the choices we make, and imo that includes our elections.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Nunes much? Conspiracy theories abound on your side. Not an honest broker of truth in all the world. You need to read it again for the FIRST time. You need only open your eyes to see the obstruction. Nixon was charged with then resigned over the coverup. But this man walks on water for you. Clinton and Nixon turned over volumes of paperwork, and didn’t keep anyone from testifying. I’m sorry, but if you can’t see this obvious obstruction then you are being willfully obtuse to the facts. Having eyes, they see not. Having ears, they hear not. We live and die with the choices we make, and imo that includes our elections.
We are talking about the Mueller report right. The one where Trump had everyone Mueller asked to testify, testify. The one where Trump produced every record and every piece of paper Mueller asked for. Trump didn't call for executive privilege one time in the Mueller investigation he turned over everything. Just like in the horse stuff going on today first thing he did was make the document they are investigating public so the whole world could see what he said. He has to be the worst obstructionist I've ever seen.

I'd like to know what la la land you get your information from cause I'm pretty sure the Babylon Bee and the Onion do better reporting. :facepalm::lol::lol::lol:

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
We are talking about the Mueller report right. The one where Trump had everyone Mueller asked to testify, testify. The one where Trump produced every record and every piece of paper Mueller asked for. Trump didn't call for executive privilege one time in the Mueller investigation he turned over everything. Just like in the horse stuff going on today first thing he did was make the document they are investigating public so the whole world could see what he said. He has to be the worst obstructionist I've ever seen.

I'd like to know what la la land you get your information from cause I'm pretty sure the Babylon Bee and the Onion do better reporting. :facepalm::lol::lol::lol:
I am unfamiliar with these sources you hold in such high esteem. Trump’s written testimony to Mueller hardly answers the questions. He knows that if he testifies under oath he’ll commit perjury, he also knows that some of those around him take perjury seriously and won’t lie for him, so he blocks them from testifying. This isn’t rocket science, if he had nothing to hide he’d turn over the documents and allow his toadies to testify. The House has the legal right. Trump puts himself above the law. Is that what you are advocating for? Republican Presidents only are immune from accountability?

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
HATE is powerful, the Elite are afraid of the deplorable humans who are waking up.The Elite in the media and Gov’t are being exposed every day, hey look they are naked the fancy clothes are off. Let the strip tease continue.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I am unfamiliar with these sources you hold in such high esteem. Trump’s written testimony to Mueller hardly answers the questions. He knows that if he testifies under oath he’ll commit perjury, he also knows that some of those around him take perjury seriously and won’t lie for him, so he blocks them from testifying. This isn’t rocket science, if he had nothing to hide he’d turn over the documents and allow his toadies to testify. The House has the legal right. Trump puts himself above the law. Is that what you are advocating for? Republican Presidents only are immune from accountability?
Did you just start paying attention to the executive branch the past three years? Go back and look at how many time O blocked testimony and document releases during Benghazi and Fast and Furious hearings. It's not just O Bush did it Clinton did it Reagan did it Carter did it keep going on down the line. You act like executive privilege is something new.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Did you just start paying attention to the executive branch the past three years? Go back and look at how many time O blocked testimony and document releases during Benghazi and Fast and Furious hearings. It's not just O Bush did it Clinton did it Reagan did it Carter did it keep going on down the line. You act like executive privilege is something new.
False equivalencies and whataboutism doesn’t help your argument. We are talking impeachment. In recent history two presidents have been under the threat of impeachment. Both Nixon(R) and Clinton(D) have complied as if they had nothing to hide, but not this little man. Every other word out of his mouth is a lie(14,000+ and counting) and yet a sizable portion of the country believes every word he says! I admit I don’t get it. I don’t understand. I wasn’t raised that way. Guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
False equivalencies and whataboutism doesn’t help your argument. We are talking impeachment. In recent history two presidents have been under the threat of impeachment. Both Nixon(R) and Clinton(D) have complied as if they had nothing to hide, but not this little man. Every other word out of his mouth is a lie(14,000+ and counting) and yet a sizable portion of the country believes every word he says! I admit I don’t get it. I don’t understand. I wasn’t raised that way. Guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
It's apparent you don't study recent history much. Clinton invoked executive privelage 14 times during the star investigation.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
It's apparent you don't study recent history much. Clinton invoked executive privelage 14 times during the star investigation.
14 x 1000 = Trump lies to the American people. What a winner! MAGA laws don’t apply to him. He’s wonderful. I pledge allegiance to the Prez of the United States of Merica....and justice to all except the Don.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
14 x 1000 = Trump lies to the American people. What a winner! MAGA laws don’t apply to him. He’s wonderful. I pledge allegiance to the Prez of the United States of Merica....and justice to all except the Don.
You're entertaining. Please don't ever stop being you. ;)

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Have you ever read the ridiculous lie article where they cite them. Every time he called the Mueller investigation a witch hunt is cited as a lie. Umm it turned out to be just that.