How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Talk to your boy, Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are just angry because down inside your little gooner heart you know I am correct. Have you got your sobbing towel ready for your hero to get humiliated yet again tonight?
Angry? I’m not the one wishing ill on anyone or making threads or posts about it. Nor will I ever sob at the end of a loss. As much as I love the sport or support those playing it, it’s never bigger than life itself. It’s sad you can’t figure that out for yourself.

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
Angry? I’m not the one wishing ill on anyone or making threads or posts about it. Nor will I ever sob at the end of a loss. As much as I love the sport or support those playing it, it’s never bigger than life itself. It’s sad you can’t figure that out for yourself.

Then, why are you here? You're always complaining about "lack of real football talk" on this board and yet, you keep coming back. You obviously get something out of it and frequenting a rival board indicates you "care" quite a bit. Maybe not sackcloth & ashes but it matters.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Who's wishing ill for someone? I would prefer for the asshat that is the brownie qb to have all his faculties, be extremely healthy and have full realization as his team gets beat like a drum. That's not ill will, that's ill consequences.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Then, why are you here? You're always complaining about "lack of real football talk" on this board and yet, you keep coming back. You obviously get something out of it and frequenting a rival board indicates you "care" quite a bit. Maybe not sackcloth & ashes but it matters.
It’s a message board. The same reason you’re here. It’s idle conversation.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Has anyone seen the stats from the week so far? It seems the brownie qb is fourth in the former Big XII qb touchdown race. The new Pittsburgh qb with half a game is ahead of the brownie qb. Interesting stat.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Has anyone seen the stats from the week so far? It seems the brownie qb is fourth in the former Big XII qb touchdown race. The new Pittsburgh qb with half a game is ahead of the brownie qb. Interesting stat.
Many of us already stated Mason would be a better pro than Bakey. Now we wait...

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Many of us already stated Mason would be a better pro than Bakey. Now we wait...
He already lost the who will get a heisman, the hotter wife and draft position contests. Lets pretend he's a rookie and see if he beats Baker's rookie td record and see if he has anything real to brag about other than having more tds through week 2. They'll face eachother a couple times too though.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He already lost the who will get a heisman, the hotter wife and draft position contests. Lets pretend he's a rookie and see if he beats Baker's rookie td record and see if he has anything real to brag about other than having more tds through week 2. They'll face eachother a couple times too though.
This "baker" you write of, is he the guy that lost his qb job at Taco Tech and transferred when he heard future NFL MVP (a much bigger award than the Heisman) Patrick Mahomes was coming to play for coach brau?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
This "baker" you write of, is he the guy that lost his qb job at Taco Tech and transferred when he heard future NFL MVP (a much bigger award than the Heisman) Patrick Mahomes was coming to play for coach brau?
He's the guy that set the rookie td record I mentioned in the previous post. Your have a curious lack of discussion about rudolph vs Mayfield. You instead want to wear someone else's jock. Shouldnt you be on a tech board?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He's the guy that set the rookie td record I mentioned in the previous post. Your have a curious lack of discussion about rudolph vs Mayfield. You instead want to wear someone else's jock. Shouldnt you be on a tech board?
Is he the same baker that leads the league in interceptions? We will see about Rudolph vs the douche, Rudolph gets his chance now. I enjoy watching Mahomes because of his performance level and the fact that it just galls the goon nation that they got tech's second string qb.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yeah. The entire Sooner fan base is pissed off because Baker set offensive records, won the Heisman plus every other major offensive award, and was the number one overall draft pick. So pissed in fact they’re putting up a statue next spring as a tribute to it.

How are you this stupid? You have got to be the worst troll ever. At least the good trolls make sense.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Yeah. The entire Sooner fan base is pissed off because Baker set offensive records, won the Heisman plus every other major offensive award, and was the number one overall draft pick. So pissed in fact they’re putting up a statue next spring as a tribute to it.

How are you this stupid? You have got to be the worst troll ever. At least the good trolls make sense.

A statue likeness of this? Classy!!
20u0o6.jpg

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Is he the same baker that leads the league in interceptions? We will see about Rudolph vs the douche, Rudolph gets his chance now. I enjoy watching Mahomes because of his performance level and the fact that it just galls the goon nation that they got tech's second string qb.
It’s interesting you really think that. Cool. It’s kinda sad your hate for OU supersedes your love of Osu- That’s some trailer park level thinking.

Any thoughts on Kyler “too short to play division 1 football” Murray’s performances lately? You gotta hate him too. Surely between him and mayfield you’ll have some
Ammo every week. So far Rudolph isn’t looking hot against the 49ers

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
It’s interesting you really think that. Cool. It’s kinda sad your hate for OU supersedes your love of Osu- That’s some trailer park level thinking.

Any thoughts on Kyler “too short to play division 1 football” Murray’s performances lately? You gotta hate him too. Surely between him and mayfield you’ll have some
Sundays will be crazy next year, 3 back to back to back Heisman's coming out of OU... top picks in the NFL, sounds good to me!

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

You have a real live inferiority complex there, have you sought counseling yet?