How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Cool!! Keep the thread alive. Baker is the man. Though i must say, where's Rattler's thread? He's a douchebag. . But he didnt win a heisman and is only 1-0 against osu. maybe that's not enough?
Awesome. Glad we got your approval.

When Rattler gets drunk and runs from the cops... when Rattler in extreme poor taste, grabs a university flag, and plants it in another universities logo in the middle of their home field... when Rattler crotch grabs and drops F-bombs to some opposing fans... when Rattler starts making everything about himself and becomes a constant showboat/prima donna/princess... when Rattler's personality/persona matches Johnny Football's to-the-T and oU fans defend his actions tooth and nail (and at the same time, dog Johnny relentlessly)... then Rattler will have earned his thread.

Does too.

I watch him every bit as much as I’ll watch Baker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And yet it's not apparent to you why this thread exists and a thread dedicated to Kyler's performances, on and off the field, doesn't exist. :derp:

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Awesome. Glad we got your approval.
It's always important to seek approval.

When Rattler gets drunk and runs from the cops... when Rattler in extreme poor taste, grabs a university flag, and plants it in another universities logo in the middle of their home field... when Rattler crotch grabs and drops F-bombs to some opposing fans... when Rattler starts making everything about himself and becomes a constant showboat/prima donna/princess... when Rattler's personality/persona matches Johnny Football's to-the-T and oU fans defend his actions tooth and nail (and at the same time, dog Johnny relentlessly)... then Rattler will have earned his thread.
If he did that he'd be a fu7k7ing legend and he'd get a heisman. But he's not quite on the level of Mayfield though. Mayfield really is a legend.

The only thing I need to know about Mayfield is that his teammates love him and would do anything for him. Your feelings dont matter, but they should be acknowledged. I acknowledge your feelings. Let it out. Let it all out. I am here for you. this is where the healing begins.

And yet it's not apparent to you why this thread exists and a thread dedicated to Kyler's performances, on and off the field, doesn't exist. :derp:
Cool! Lets keep this thread at the top.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
It's always important to seek approval.

If he did that he'd be a fu7k7ing legend and he'd get a heisman. But he's not quite on the level of Mayfield though. Mayfield really is a legend.

The only thing I need to know about Mayfield is that his teammates love him and would do anything for him. Your feelings dont matter, but they should be acknowledged. I acknowledge your feelings. Let it out. Let it all out. I am here for you. this is where the healing begins.

Cool! Lets keep this thread at the top.
LOL. That's all I needed to know. Baker is quote, "the man" and "a legend".

Bwahahahhaaaaahhaaaa. Your "legend" did the things I listed above. Our "legend" set records, with grace and humility. I know who I'd rather be associated with. You may wanna xyz pdq, cause your "character" is showing.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
LOL. That's all I needed to know. Baker is quote, "the man" and "a legend".

Bwahahahhaaaaahhaaaa. Your "legend" did the things I listed above. Our "legend" set records, with grace and humility. I know who I'd rather be associated with. You may wanna xyz pdq, cause your "character" is showing.
L E G E N D

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Finally at 40 pages, and 788 posts. Nice.

Think we can get this bad boy to 1000 posts before bedlam?

Hey I was wondering something, what's Mayfield's record against osu? I'm uhh, asking for a uhh....friend.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
He was on the practice squad during the gift Bob gave to the Pokes so they wouldn’t have to suffer the indignity of going an entire decade without a Bedlam win…

So 3-1.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He was on the practice squad during the gift Bob gave to the Pokes so they wouldn’t have to suffer the indignity of going an entire decade without a Bedlam win…

So 3-1.

Wasn't that right after he got out of Lubbock because Patty was coming to town. Still slobbering all over the jv Texas Tech qb.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Wasn't that right after he got out of Lubbock because Patty was coming to town. Still slobbering all over the jv Texas Tech qb.
You mean because despite winning Big 12’s freshman of the year he still had to pay his way for college? Yeah, you’d leave to. Especially to walk on at your dream school.

You gotta remember, Mahomes only had three offers and wasn’t highly recruited.

As a matter of fact…. You guys were one of the three offers and he turned y’all down.

So. Sucks to be y’all.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

So 3-1.

I dont think that L counts. That one belongs only to bobby.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Cleveland had the recipe for success when Chubb & Hunt were both healthy-don't ask Baker to do too much.

With those guys out now, as well as numerous other injuries to starters, it's going to be interesting to see what their offense looks like. I smell a return to 40+ passes a game.