How do you feel right now?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

IMHO

Greenhorn
Apr 13, 2008
I feel ok with things. We have a freshamn quarterback who did a goood job. We did some really good things tonight - and a few not so good. Ther play at the end of the game was awesome - even though it didn't work.

Did I mention you are all acting like OU fans? Very sad. I remember when our fans were better than that.

Jul 12, 2011
I feel ok with things. We have a freshamn quarterback who did a goood job. We did some really good things tonight - and a few not so good. Ther play at the end of the game was awesome - even though it didn't work.

Did I mention you are all acting like OU fans? Very sad. I remember when our fans were better than that.
It's sad that our fans our mad after a loss?

Moral victories are no longer in the vocabulary for the new Oklahoma State. Expectations are much higher. Not a sad thing IMO.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Also drunk and disappointed, but very very glad that I savOred last year to the extent I did. OSU football-wise and personally it was my very best year ever, and years like 2011 don't come along often, so at this point in know to fully revel in those moments.

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
Also drunk and disappointed, but very very glad that I savOred last year to the extent I did. OSU football-wise and personally it was my very best year ever, and years like 2011 don't come along often, so at this point in know to fully revel in those moments.
Couldn't have said it any better. Funny to see some of the posters react to getting shot back to reality stating we would barely miss a beat. Our O has barely skipped a beat, still missing that go to guy and the defense unable to generate turnovers = just a terrible D.

pennpoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2012
York, PA
It's one thing to go out and win a game, it's something else to have it handed to you by refs enforcing a rule that needs to be changed. I don't feel we lost, Texas was handed a gift tonight.
I would like to think that the refs not handing us the fumble at the end was the difference, but it plainly wasn't.

Our defense is even more of an enigma this year than last. Last year, it was clearly unable to slow offenses down, but was very good at turnovers. This year's defense can be very stiff on one drive, and then completely worthless on the next. It's almost as if they are concentrating very hard on one series, and then are distracted by cheerleaders or hey I have a test on monday or hey look at that airplane!

And it's my personal opinion that Gundy goofed on our last offensive series. When we got the ball with 5:48 to play, I immediately thought that we might lose, by scoring too quickly and leaving UT time to return the favor. I was actually hoping the refs would rule the UT kickoff as going off our player's hand, so we would get the ball at the 20 rather than the 40 and have to eat more time getting downfield. When we got downfield, we went conservative on playcalling. Walsh should have been trusted to get us in for the TD. When we got to fourth down, and then kicked the field goal, I turned to my wife and told her we just lost this game. Up 2 with two and a half minutes left? It's over.

Gundy should have timed that drive better. Or we should have played some freakin' defense.

Mar 30, 2008
Alva, OK
Frustrated because i feel like we were the better team in both of our losses, yet found a way to lose. Hats off to Arizona and Texas for playing more disciplined football. I am better now though, after thinking about Jesus Christ and what is important in life, things went into perspective.

osu_cowboy_007

Territorial Marshal
Sep 21, 2008
Dallas

IMHO, you opinion sucks! :rolleyes:

Sep 6, 2012
OKC
Sounding like a bunch of OU fans in my own opinion. Let's not forget Walsh had his first start ever today and played well against a good Texas defense. Randle had 199 yards rushing. We're not the team we were last year, but showed we still have a lot to look forward. Does the loss suck? Yeah, but the sense of entitlement that's palpable right now is asinine. A little bit better camera angle at the end, and maybe a fumble recovery wins us the game. We'll continue to grow and get better.. this much I promise you. Great fight tonight and in no way something to hang your head over.