How Many Paul Supporters Will Switch To Obama?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick

Master in the art of Gemütlichkeit
Jun 11, 2006
Yukon, Oklahoma:
By the way, I thought you didn't read what I posted or respond to me? :rolleyes:
Sometimes we like a good joke. I know it's taboo, but reading your posts on a thread that I posted is like watching a flag burner accidentally catch himself on fire. Kinda sad, but mostly funny.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
You don't even offer anything to the discussion. You rely on people to make arguments for you so that you can come in and post your moral support. Why don't you actually take part in one before criticizing anyone for winning or losing an argument.
Because I am done arguing with you, I will just sit back and laugh watching you dance. You can never admit losing, you just attack personally.

Look, Roman Craig comes riding in on the coattails of someone else's argument to get his lame duck shots in. Who would have seen this coming
It sucks when the tactic is turned against kaje, maybe this is the only way to teach.
You've heard the saying: Whats good for the goose. right.

Yeah, everyone else got to see the intelligence after the White House cut and snipped out any information that proved the information they were providing may be incorrect. If you think members of Congress have access to the same information that the CIA/FBI provides to the President, I'm going to LOL
That is the most head in the sand statement from you yet. Hillary is on the Senate Armed services Committee (they see everything) and was also Special Council to the President during her husband's Presidency. She has seen the same intel and was all for the war along with her husband. Now when she thinks she will gain politically she is against it. WHO IS THE LIAR.

Slugger926

Federal Marshal
Oct 19, 2004
Who needs facts!? Those aren't fun.

How about we just go ahead and blame Bush for everything wrong in the world.
Nah. I still blame Ghengis Khan. If he hadn't messed up all of those societies hundreds of years ago, they wouldn't be in as much chaos today.:D

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
BUSH LIED. Are you that thick? People agreed with Bush because HE WAS LYING. If he had stood up and said, "Iraq doesn't have WMDs! They are not supporting Al Qaeda!", do you think people would still have agreed with him? Seriously, COME ON. Saddam was horrible, absolutely. Saddam was also the leader of Iraq, which is a sovereign nation where we have NO BUSINESS BESIDES OIL.
I seem to remember that Bush's decisions were based on information given him...so he lied because he invaded Iraq based on that information? Just because WMD have not been found or admitted to does it make it false that they never existed? How the hell do you know whether there were any found or being developed prior to the invasion? You seriously think Sadam wouldn't welcome Al Queda if he were still alive to save his neck? Fact is he MURDERED hundreds of thousands of people...did we need a better reason to pull him down?

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
Sometimes we like a good joke. I know it's taboo, but reading your posts on a thread that I posted is like watching a flag burner accidentally catch himself on fire. Kinda sad, but mostly funny.
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeh, you got a lot of buddies here Kaje. Somebody get that fire extinguisher quick!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I seem to remember that Bush's decisions were based on information given him...so he lied because he invaded Iraq based on that information? Just because WMD have not been found or admitted to does it make it false that they never existed? How the hell do you know whether there were any found or being developed prior to the invasion? You seriously think Sadam wouldn't welcome Al Queda if he were still alive to save his neck? Fact is he MURDERED hundreds of thousands of people...did we need a better reason to pull him down?
also I'm sure it's impossible to get wmd's out of a country like Iraq and hide them in, oh say Afghanistan,(just an example) It's kinda like a drug dealer flushing his dope as the police are kicking down his door.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
All you have said in the past two pages is 'You're wrong, Kaje! Look at the facts!'

If he's so wrong, just ignore him. You're not making a case for your own argument anymore.
Facts he's never willing to provide. I'm just supposed to know by some form of magically ESP what the "facts" are. I often provide sources for where I get my information. Like so:

Rice's Deputy Was Warned To Drop Niger Uranium Reference From Bush's October Address To The Nation. In October 2002, CIA Director George Tenet personally and repeatedly warned Stephen Hadley, a deputy of Condoleezza Rice, as well as other White House officials that references to Niger be dropped from Bush's October 7 speech to the nation. The Niger allegation was omitted from that speech. [Washington Post, 7/25/01; New York Times, 7/16/03; 7/13/03]

But The Previously Omitted Information Showed Up In Bush's January 2003 State Of The Union. "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." [Bush, State of The Union, 1/28/03]

Bush Claims Proved False Before Wilson Arrived In Niger; Three Separate Reports Debunked Niger Transaction Prior to State of the Union. In addition to Ambassador Wilson's conclusion debunking the Niger arms uranium sale, Barbro Owens-Kirkpatrick, US Ambassador to Niger, and her staff had already concluded the intelligence was false by the time Wilson arrived in the country. The U.S. embassy had alerted Washington of those conclusions. Separately, 4-Star Marine Gen. Carlton W. Fulford Jr. had met with the Niger president in February 2002 to check the security of the country's uranium. Fulford reported that he was "convinced it was not an issue," and passed his findings to Gen. Richard B. Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs. When asked about Bush's claim in the State of the Union, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson, who investigated the possibility of the Niger transaction, said, "I believed, at the time effectively debunked the Niger arms uranium sale." [Washington Post, 7/15/03; Joseph Wilson Op-Ed, New York Times, 7/6/03; The New Republic, 6/30/03; Nicholas Kristoff Op-Ed, New York Times, 6/13/03; The New Yorker, 3/31/03; NBC "Meet the Press," 7/6/03]

Rice Was Repeatedly Warned Not To Cite Niger Report. In March 2002, both the CIA and State Department learned that evidence linking Iraq to Niger was unfounded. In October 2002, CIA Director Tenet personally intervened with Condoleezza Rice's deputy National Security Advisor to have the charge removed from Bush's speech to the nation. Rice herself was sent a memo debunking the claim. In January 2003, just days before Bush uttered the false charge, CIA officials tried again to remove the language, but the White House insisted it remain - with the added caveat that they had received the information from British sources. [Bush State of the Union, 1/28/03; Time, 7/21/03 Issue; Hadley/Bartlett Gaggle, 7/22/03; New York Times, 7/13/03; Washington Post, 7/20/03; NPR, 6/19/03]

Nope. Bush's administration didn't remove intel that was given to Congress or the American people in order to persuade people into agreeing with the Iraq War. No, not at all.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Fact Diaper to pull mine out of like OKCPoke does.

Status
Not open for further replies.