How would you like to be at the Pence dinner table tonight?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
VP Mike Pence was prominent in the Parnas interview aired tonight and I wonder what it would have been like to be at the family dinner table tonight:

Mrs P: Mike...you fool, what the hell have you done this time?
Kids: Yea Dad...you are all over the news tonight. What the hell have you done to us?
Mrs P: You had a perfectly good job as just another right-wing lunatic radio geek until that New York fool called you. Now look where we are.
Mike: Honest honey, I promise I will never do it again.
Mrs P: Shut up and do the dishes. And never, ever utter the name of trump again in this house.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So Parnas released a napkin he had written a note on and a text exchange between himself and Hyde that he didn't even take seriously for the smoking gun. After reading all the articles this is literally the documents he had.

So it all comes down to a he said she said scenario between himself and Giuliani. Who do you believe Parnas or Giuliani and the State Dept that refute what he said.

Of course the FBI and any involved parties are going to look into something where someone claimed to be tracking an Ambassadors movements even if everyone involved thinks it's B.S. For national security reasons you have to check these things out.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
How would you like to be at the Pelosi dinner table.

SFN: (Hic) danbt it.. all the lies and the cheating we did (Hic) and selling our souls, no no we did that 40 million dead babies ago, and Trump will not only spay in office (Hic) but will get reelected and I will lose the little hammer thingy they give me. danbit MORE RUSSIAN VODKA!!!

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Even Schiff, who will knowingly advance falsehoods in order to dupe the unhinged left into thinking Trump did something, anything wrong, won’t vouch for this guy.

https://twitter.com/mattwolking/status/1217922541362262021