Is stilwater getting a....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
dont think but agree with Freebirds. They got one in Tulsa and it is better than Qdoba and Chipotle
See, I've talked to people in areas that have a Freebirds but don't have Chipotle or Qdoba (they have eaten at those establishments elsewhere though) and they say the opposite.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
See, I've talked to people in areas that have a Freebirds but don't have Chipotle or Qdoba (they have eaten at those establishments elsewhere though) and they say the opposite.
Probably just want what we dont have.

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
A/V Subscriber
Sep 24, 2007
zachya said:
...I've never understood these restaurants...if I want to speak to a woman who's serving me sub-par food and faking sexual interest in me I'll talk to my wife...​
I wish I could Like this post more than once.

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
Is this for real? I love Fuzzy's. Wish they would have had one in Stillwater when I was in school. The original is in Fort Worth and started as a TCU hangout I believe.
Surely you are mistaken. It must have started in Lubbock as a Taco Tech hangout.

Meat Tornado

Dozens of YouTube views
Dec 15, 2010
Stillwater
Evidently the Hooters is going to be in the area near Olive Garden. All I know is that contractors have been bidding for its construction, and that was weeks ago.