Johny Hendricks

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
He hasn't been the same fighter after the controversial loss to Lawler. He has looked slow and unmotivated the last couple of fights. I think his peak was really the GSP fight. He looked so crisp and prepared. He was robbed for the title back then and honestly I think he was robbed against Lawler the 2nd fight as well. Hope he can turn it around.

Jun 14, 2011
He hasn't been the same fighter after the controversial loss to Lawler. He has looked slow and unmotivated the last couple of fights. I think his peak was really the GSP fight. He looked so crisp and prepared. He was robbed for the title back then and honestly I think he was robbed against Lawler the 2nd fight as well. Hope he can turn it around.
Agreed, agreed, agreed. And not having good weight cuts have CONTINUED to be a problem for him. To me a cut here or there being an issue, I get it. Over and over... that seems to be more of a preparation or lack thereof issue. Maybe even more mental than anything else. Stinks b/c he was certainly a bright star there for a while.

All that said, I hope he dominates this fight like he is certainly capable of.

Feb 5, 2007
Interesting match up. Magny is a technical fighter with a great motor, but a suspect chin. If Johny doesn't put him to sleep early. It could be a long 15 minutes for him.