MBB: Texas Tech vs OSU Sat at Noon

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
500 or bust! That high post and roll by Ice was about the best looking offensive set play I've seen all season, worked a few times and it got Ice close to the basket. Like the basketball version of play action

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Nice win...now lets keep stacking em up! Got a ways too go but this is a good start to getting to that mountain that is a good basketball program again. Go Pokes!!

Dec 21, 2008
Specifically Tcu Texas and isu. All 3 we should have handled. Would be sitting in good shape right now. I’m hoping for 7 wins and an nit bid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Halliburton hurt now. He’s an All American. Better than Ice and projected potential lottery pick. That hurt them

Nov 14, 2010
500 or bust! That high post and roll by Ice was about the best looking offensive set play I've seen all season, worked a few times and it got Ice close to the basket. Like the basketball version of play action

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That's the Pinch Post spread motion offense we ran so much with Underwood.

It's a great offense.

Aug 16, 2012
Specifically Tcu Texas and isu. All 3 we should have handled. Would be sitting in good shape right now. I’m hoping for 7 wins and an nit bid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They always say, "It is how you are playing down the stretch", with a strong run of only one, maybe two losses, and two wins in the conference tournament, who knows, we might even sneak into the Dance. Or just win the conference tournament and remove all doubt.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
I like the play where Ice is at the high post, what a great play. I also like we have stopped shooting so many three balls, McGriff/Laurent have basically abandoned it. Most of all though I love the GIA still has a pulse, fans still want to come to the games and even if not all the way full its loud as heck.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I like the play where Ice is at the high post, what a great play. I also like we have stopped shooting so many three balls, McGriff/Laurent have basically abandoned it. Most of all though I love the GIA still has a pulse, fans still want to come to the games and even if not all the way full its loud as heck.
Yes it was definitely loud. My son had to put my earbuds in his ears it was getting so loud.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
Can anybody that watched the TV broadcast talk about the kind of things they mentioned regarding Eddie and the Hall of Fame?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
did not watch until about 4:00 to go in the first half. They did mention that he deserves to be in, a couple other general accolades and that was all I recall.