New Ownership

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
Good afternoon everyone!

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that from this point forward, OP is under new management. @CasperPoke11 is the new owner of the site, and I'll be taking a step back into a more technical administrative role.

Casper has been doing a great job over the last year of providing recruiting content, and has really helped us mature as a website. I have no doubt that under his leadership we will see this site grow and be more informative and more worthy of a daily visit from average fans. Expect to see the content ramp up around here through the summer and next year.

I'll still be around, and thank everyone for spending your time hanging out with us and choosing OP as your home.

tl;dr - This is good news. Site is about to get better.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
Thanks for all the hard work OP. It has been much appreciated, and enjoy your new found time.
Thanks, I work full time, am in school full time (graduate in 2018), and have other hobbies. My sister is coming here next year and I'll have to keep an eye on her. I don't have the time to do this site justice at the moment, and I lay heavy NCAA compliance burdens upon it that other sites don't have to deal with. I have no doubt things are about to get really good around here.

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
Sep 24, 2007
I hope everyone will support @CasperPoke11 and help him keep this the best OSU fan site on the internet.
I've looked around the Internet a bit and I think your statement is too limiting. It's the best fan site for any school, period.

Thanks for bringing us altogether, Greg. I hope you know how much we all appreciate what you've done for us.

BoutDemPokes

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
Madison, MS
Agree with NYC, no others out there any better! I don't know anyone personally on this site like many of you do but given the fact that I live in MS, it's my critical connection to staying Orange in SEC country and for that I am grateful to @OP 9000 and @CasperPoke11 for helping me stay connected. Thanks to you both as well as everyone else that keeps OP going so strong, it's much appreciated!

Jan 1, 2011
tx
This site is the best, the other sites are stuck back several years ago, which in Computer terms is 25 years. Thanks for all your work.

ScooberJake

Territorial Marshal
Jul 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I've looked around the Internet a bit and I think your statement is too limiting. It's the best fan site for any school, period.
Agreed, the OSU community is luck to have you, @OP9000. A quick look at BaylorFans today reminded me just how good this site is. Thanks for all that you do.

O-St8

Orange is power.
A/V Subscriber
Jan 13, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Nothing but love for you OP! You've birthed into the cyber world one of the greatest sports fan forums on the interwebs. Feel proud!

PontiacPoke717

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
This site is:

1. Easy to navigate
2. Not Baylorfans
3. Not OU or UT fans
4. Full of the best fans on the planet
5. Everything OSU

Doesn't get any better. Best of luck!