New turf for football field

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2012
The stadium is amzing but the turf looks like crap. They have the money and now that the season is over they have the time. Black end zone with orange letters would be awesome. New unis, new stadium, now they need a new field.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Ribbon boards half filled with advertisements, like the big screens!

Feb 27, 2012
Ha I know turf isn't cheap but dang... high schools get that kind of turf all the time. OSU can afford it. I mean the orange looks almost brown. I remember playing on that stuff when we had playoffs and state in Stillwater. It's about time for an upgrade.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Ha I know turf isn't cheap but dang... high schools get that kind of turf all the time. OSU can afford it. I mean the orange looks almost brown. I remember playing on that stuff when we had playoffs and state in Stillwater. It's about time for an upgrade.
You know something else HS have that oSu doesn't? IPF.

Feb 27, 2012
Ya and then we could wear our blacked out unis so the players cant even be seen. Kinda like those tools up in boise do to try and win. Thank goodness Kellen Moore is finally gone.