Official Game Thread: Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Welp, I'm gonna go ahead a take a shot of tequila in the honor of the Carhartt commercials. Seems like as good as time as any.

Edit: did 2 shots. If anyone is looking for a decent, pretty smooth and well priced tequila, I recommend Espolon Anejo. Very good price for an Anejo tequilla. Love it.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2011
Good win vs (as of now) the 3rd toughest team on osu's schedule. This is our largest margin of victory against kstate since 1988. We've only beaten them once by 10 points since then and that was 2010

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The defense played great "in the trenches" ball, kept KSU from converting on a bunch of third and even a couple fourth downs. Offense had a single running back with more yards than KSU's whole team. I'll take boring all day long if it contains a lot of quiet achievements. Yes, we need a red zone offense, yes Spencer has to get cleaner.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The defense played great "in the trenches" ball, kept KSU from converting on a bunch of third and even a couple fourth downs. Offense had a single running back with more yards than KSU's whole team. I'll take boring all day long if it contains a lot of quiet achievements. Yes, we need a red zone offense, yes Spencer has to get cleaner.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Spencer needs to quit floating passes and throw some shorter lasers.

Oct 30, 2007
Defense: what was the difference? Difficult to assess from my seat as it is down low. Did the scheme change or was it better technique by the DL. Is KSU just that much lower on talent?

I did think we were more aggressive in better spots.

Help me out with your analysis. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
Chuba’s long rum was not just a sprint. He made it happen at the line of scrimmage with good moves. Also, he was not even winded after it and I do not think he got to top speed either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk