Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
If Sanders goes 3 and out on the first drive will you change your thoughts? Not saying that will happen just saying illingworth has done really well with his opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2010
Sanders has to start if healthy next game. Illingworth is a worthy substitute but you shouldn't lose your job to injury.
The counter argument is that you put the guy in that gives you the best chance to win a big 12 championship. Because these opportunities are very rare.
Maybe that's Sanders...I don't know. SI's making a good argument. Either way, there's certainly no need to rush a guy out there until he's 100%.
I trust the coaches to do what's best for the team.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
If Sanders goes 3 and out on the first drive will you change your thoughts? Not saying that will happen just saying illingworth has done really well with his opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
First drive? Nah. You give him at least a quarter, maybe a half, to get back in a groove. Luckily our defense should give us the margin to do that.

Sep 22, 2018
Edmond
The counter argument is that you put the guy in that gives you the best chance to win a big 12 championship. Because these opportunities are very rare.
Maybe that's Sanders...I don't know. SI's making a good argument. Either way, there's certainly no need to rush a guy out there until he's 100%.
I don’t disagree here but would be nice to see if the Rattay has improved Sanders passing vision and accuracy

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Who were the posters on this board that were so worried about Les getting Kansas up above OSU in the conference? There were a couple of posters saying this. Kansas continues to be a coaching graveyard and Les is just padding his retirement money.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Al Asad Airbase, Iraq
Sanders gives us a better chance because he's more dynamic. Illingworth is useful and good but he's not championship material, in my opinion.