Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Tulsa

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 8, 2009
NW Arkansas
Anyone see that hit on UCLA dude get laid out by the Texas guy? I think it was a good block...sorry the kid got hurt...welcome to Football!

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Anyone see that hit on UCLA dude get laid out by the Texas guy? I think it was a good block...sorry the kid got hurt...welcome to Football!
I agree. I thought it was a shoulder to the chest. That would whip his neck to cause the helmet to come off. Not enough replay to get a real good look. Oh, well. UT overcame it. It looks like they may be getting some swagger. Not good. Hopefully, they are going to be brought back to reality in conference play. UCLA is not very good.

Aug 8, 2009
NW Arkansas
I agree. I thought it was a shoulder to the chest. That would whip his neck to cause the helmet to come off. Not enough replay to get a real good look. Oh, well. UT overcame it. It looks like they may be getting some swagger. Not good. Hopefully, they are going to be brought back to reality in conference play. UCLA is not very good.
I donno if they have swagger just yet...they still don't look pretty. I think their D is okay, just don't think they've been really tested...they just needs to stick this one out so that I can win my pick...LOL

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I donno if they have swagger just yet...they still don't look pretty. I think their D is okay, just don't think they've been really tested...they just needs to stick this one out so that I can win my pick...LOL
Swagger has more to do with self respect than anything else. If they convince themselves that they are good, they will play better than they would if they thought of themselves as a crappy team. A good smackdown for Mack Brown would really help us.