Official Homecoming Game Thread: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I feel like I'm on Texags lol. The meltdowns have gotten more pathetic and entertaining with every passing year.
Well that's the point, to some extent. It is with each passing year. 3 years ago was a 10 win season, which would usually be great, but it was disappointing to miss the Big 12 championship game altogether when we had reason to expect at least that. Then last year we tied for next to last, only beating Kansas in the conference standings. Now this year things appear to be going off the tracks again as we have been passed by a team that had virtually no recruiting class and went 1 - 11 just year before last.

This is a little more than knee jerk from one bad game. We are a program on decline with a coach who makes Oprah Winfrey money.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
I had one foot out the door last year, I refuse to put my hard earned down to support this year after year. I will NOT let someone question my loyalty to subsidize poor coach/performance. Somebody else can pony up the extra $ to pay Mike “run up the middle on 3rd and long” “Guess what I’m gonna still make 5M) Gundy. And judging by the empty seats (at homecoming non the less) I’m not the only one!!

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I had one foot out the door last year, I refuse to put my hard earned down to support this year after year. I will NOT let someone question my loyalty to subsidize poor coach/performance. Somebody else can pony up the extra $ to pay Mike “run up the middle on 3rd and long” “Guess what I’m gonna still make 5M) Gundy. And judging by the empty seats (at homecoming non the less) I’m not the only one!!
We had a bunch of empty seats at Homecoming?!
That's not a good sign.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
There were enough empty seats to notice. They didn’t announce the crowd size, but usually if its close they will announce a “fake” sell out, but they didn’t today, at least that I heard

Posse85

Greenhorn
Sep 24, 2017
Stillwater
I learned quicker, gave them up before last year. Not missing those people standing in front of me blocking my view one bit! Holder needs to start pumping the bilge right now because waiting too long will kill attendance ala men’s basketball.