Football OKState's top 11 Remaining Recruits

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osu_cowboy_007

Territorial Marshal
Sep 21, 2008
Dallas
sucks.. would have been a very good thing to have him back for his senior year.
I am not really concerned, we played lot of guys at safety this year.

Lowe
Craig
Copper
Imade
Maselera

Gray ( transfer from Wyoming)
L.Johnson (could go back to Safety if necessary)

and incoming recruits.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
Yeah, I believe Shamiel Gray started his freshman year for Wyoming or Montana or something (D1 FBS school I believe).

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
Yeah, I believe Shamiel Gray started his freshman year for Wyoming or Montana or something (D1 FBS school I believe).
It's Gary and he tranferred from Wyoming where he was a 1st team Freshman AA. He played HS ball at Booker T. Washington.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
Freshman all-american!
You are right!
He played well against good competition too...
Found this in an article about him:
"The freshman had five double-figure tackle games, including: 15 at Colorado, and 10 each vs. New Mexico, Air Force, BYU and TCU."

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
You are right!
He played well against good competition too...
Found this in an article about him:
"The freshman had five double-figure tackle games, including: 15 at Colorado, and 10 each vs. New Mexico, Air Force, BYU and TCU."
He made Freshman AA even though he missed the last two games of the season because he came back to Tulsa after his uncle died.

Jan 7, 2012
I am not really concerned, we played lot of guys at safety this year.

Lowe
Craig
Copper
Imade
Maselera

Gray ( transfer from Wyoming)
L.Johnson (could go back to Safety if necessary)

and incoming recruits.
nothing against any of those guys, but Johnny Thomas is a proven playmaker. other than Lowe, I would put JT above any of those other guys.

so yeah, i'm concerned that he won't be back.

Aug 11, 2011
Bartlesville
nothing against any of those guys, but Johnny Thomas is a proven playmaker. other than Lowe, I would put JT above any of those other guys.

so yeah, i'm concerned that he won't be back.
Looks like spilled milk at this point. Obviously no confirmation from the school but I would tend to believe he's gone. Next man up!