Football OKState's top 11 Remaining Recruits

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
May 29, 2010
Boston
nothing against any of those guys, but Johnny Thomas is a proven playmaker. other than Lowe, I would put JT above any of those other guys.

so yeah, i'm concerned that he won't be back.
Gray is proven division 1 playmaking talent as well.

OrangeAggie

Assistant to the Moderater
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2004
Edmond
You can downplay Johnny Thomas not returning next season all you want, but that's a big blow. None of our safeties behind Martin and Lowe were particularly impressive this season or last.

Now, back to recruiting, does anyone have any read on how legitimate our shot is to land some of those guys?

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
You can downplay Johnny Thomas not returning next season all you want, but that's a big blow. None of our safeties behind Martin and Lowe were particularly impressive this season or last.

Now, back to recruiting, does anyone have any read on how legitimate our shot is to land some of those guys?
Not down playing it at all but you have not seen Gary play either. Could lessen the blow of not having JT.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Tulsa, OK
How in the heck did this thread turn into a discussion about safeties next year? There is a thread about this on the main board.

Guess I'm just a little bitter that I ready 2 pages of posts on the recruiting board and only read 3 posts that were actually about recruiting.

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
May 29, 2010
Boston
How in the heck did this thread turn into a discussion about safeties next year? There is a thread about this on the main board.

Guess I'm just a little bitter that I ready 2 pages of posts on the recruiting board and only read 3 posts that were actually about recruiting.
Yeah....this seems to happen a lot.

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa

I'd say that we land at least three of them. And I'm extremely hopeful that McNeil will be one of them.