Orangepower's GIF Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

I_Miss_Ivan_McFarlin

Escapee from the PC nuthouse
Mar 16, 2011
OKC
speaking of which whats.the.avg lifespan of an android.smartphone? Damn the GPS and virtual keyboard on this. Swype is a good.idea but lags too much.

[insert .gif]
I don't know but there is something definitely wrong with yours. It keeps putting periods.in.places they shouldn't.be.

I can't tell if you are trying to be dramatic, have a stammer or just discovered a keyboard.

speaking of which whats.the.avg lifespan of an android.smartphone? Damn the GPS and virtual keyboard on this. Swype is a good.idea but lags too much.

[insert .gif]
I'm pretty sure they are programmed to start sucking about 6 months before your contract is up. That way, by the time you can get a new one, you can't wait to give them your money for another shiny piece of plastic that will be a turd in 18 months. At least that is what is going on with my phone. Maybe it is just me.

Aren't there supposed to be moving pictures here or something?