Oregon Ducks: FB Locker Room - Inside

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
First thing I thought of was how easy it would be for two players to get into a fight and do a flip off that second story locker room area.

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
Is that future Toby Keith? Too bad about the receding hairline, but at least he kept the douchie beard and comically outdated sunglasses.

Nov 26, 2008
Let's face it. We think BPS is better because we love BPS. Impartial people would side with Oregon 9 times out of 10.

You don't win games with individually air conditioned lockers though

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Let's face it. We think BPS is better because we love BPS. Impartial people would side with Oregon 9 times out of 10.

You don't win games with individually air conditioned lockers though
Why would you say they would side with Oregon? BPS has air conditioned lockers too.

Nov 26, 2008
Why would you say they would side with Oregon? BPS has air conditioned lockers too.
I know they both have air conditioned lockers. The point was that's not what wins games. It doesn't matter if you have the best locker room or one of the best so it's not like I'm insulting Oklahoma State by thinking Oregon has a better locker room. All you need is to have facilities like locker rooms that are good enough to show you have a commitment to football.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
I know they both have air conditioned lockers. The point was that's not what wins games. It doesn't matter if you have the best locker room or one of the best so it's not like I'm insulting Oklahoma State by thinking Oregon has a better locker room. All you need is to have facilities like locker rooms that are good enough to show you have a commitment to football.
You addressed the only part of my response that didn't include a question. Why would you think 9 out of 10 people would choose Oregon?

Apr 17, 2005
I thought it was pretty sweet. If it were me, I wouldn't want my locker on the second floor. Imagine being done with conditioning drills or a lower body session in the weight room and having to go up those stairs.