OSU baseball at Arizona State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MT Cowboy

'S Go
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2013
CO
Our athletic department usually does a pretty good job of linking to audio/video sources, as far as I can tell. Looks like the stream will be here
https://pac-12.com/live/arizona-state-university
I had seen that as well but assume the Plus streaming part of the network is a function of a subscription, cant find any confirmation of that anywhere. Guess we'll see later tonight.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
It was listed in the game notes that Standlee was pitching tonight. Don't know if that will happen but normally if it is undecided they will put TBA.

I wouldn’t mind Standlee joining the starting rotation and let the young pups ease in slowly by using them out of the bullpen. I would really like to see Stone come back strong and rejoin the starting rotation too. He was very impressive in limited action down the stretch last year.

We have a ton of bullpen depth with all the new faces, it’s just a matter of Walton sorting out the roles, which may take a little while.

Nov 23, 2010
Vermont
I really like that Josh has kept up his relationship with the Sun Devils, always fun games between 2 of college baseball's Blue Blood programs (sorry I'm old and go all the way to Coach Brock at ASU).