OSU Baseball at TCU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
Unbelievable. I simply can not believe how undisciplined this team is and the number of blown opportunities. I have zero confidence this doesn't even in another 1-run TCU victory. Hope I'm wrong.

Chairman of the Board

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
I'm a huge fan of Josh's but this is just unbelievably bad fundamental baseball across the board the entire weekend. Infuriating to watch.
You watch Tadlock at Texas Tech and Schloss at TCU, and both of those teams just execute better than we do year in and year out. I just think they coach the mental approach to baseball better than we do.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Just good fundamental baseball. Just smooth easy swings, no hacking for the fence. Take the base hot and move on.

Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
You watch Tadlock at Texas Tech and Schloss at TCU, and both of those teams just execute better than we do year in and year out. I just think they coach the mental approach to baseball better than we do.
Hard to disagree with that. This weekend is going to be entirely decided by our complete and total lack of ability to execute fundamental aspects of all phases of the game.

Oct 30, 2007
Josh needs a mirror to find every reason TCU swept us. Texas has probably already changed their conf record adding three wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk