OSU Regional Moved to Oklahoma City

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
Questions to be answered tonight: will it be it Stillwater or OKC (field conditions) and if it is okc, how will the ticket office handle it?

Questions for tomorrow: are we a national seed and whose coming here?

Either way we will need a lot of orange clad fans in attendance.

Feb 16, 2007
Edmond
If A&M show up (Or anyone else with a huge fan base) they are going to buy tickets. Tickets should be on sale tomorrow AM. I know its Memorial day but we need every advantage we can take.

Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
If A&M show up (Or anyone else with a huge fan base) they are going to buy tickets. Tickets should be on sale tomorrow AM. I know its Memorial day but we need every advantage we can take.
Completely agree. Last time we hosted regionals, it was either tonight (online) or definitely Monday where you could purchase tickets. This is just asking for a big crowd from one of the visitors if they send a team with a large following to this regional.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
If this is not allow, please delete it.

On OkState.com

Cowboy Baseball Selected As NCAA Regional Host

May. 26, 2019 Baseball
STILLWATER – Oklahoma State has been selected as one of 16 Regional hosts for the 2019 NCAA Baseball Championship.

In its final season, Allie P. Reynolds Stadium will serve as the host site for this weekend's NCAA Stillwater Regional, which is scheduled for May 31-June 3. By claiming the Big 12 Baseball Championship crown, OSU secured the conference's automatic NCAA bid and will be making its 45th NCAA Regional appearance, a total that ranks as the fourth-highest all time. The NCAA tourney field of 64 will be announced Monday at 11 a.m. on ESPNU.

The 2019 Stillwater Regional will mark the 13th OSU has hosted at Reynolds Stadium and the first since 2015. The Cowboys are 37-13 all time in Regional play on their current home field and have won seven Regional titles, the last coming in 2014.

All session tickets for the NCAA Stillwater Regional will go on sale to the general public Wednesday at 9 a.m.; cost is $70. Single-session tickets are $15 and standing room-only tickets for the area beyond the left-field fence are $10, and both options will be available in limited quantities and go on sale 60 minutes before each session at Reynolds Stadium. Fans are encouraged to buy early as tickets are expected to go quickly. Every fan must have a valid ticket to enter the stadium.

Cowboy Baseball reserved seat and general admission season ticket holders wishing to purchase tickets for the NCAA Stillwater Regional can do so online by logging in to their ticket account manager.

NCAA Stillwater Regional can be purchased online through the OSU Athletics Ticket Office at tickets.okstate.com or by calling 877-ALL-4-OSU (877-255-4678).

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
With temporary seats and standing room only how many tickets would be available? When I attended the BU games last week the people next to me were season ticket holders and indicated there were only around 100 season ticket holder. I guess the season ticket holders can order their tickets now and the rest on Wednesday Morning. Will the regional start on Friday and end on Sunday? I checked Hotel space and most of the favored Hotels are already full. I remember the time we had Wichita State and It seemed there were more Shocker fans at our games. Similar when Arkansas was here.

Sounding like Texas A&M barely lost the last regional ending up the 17 seed and they may end up in Lubbock or Stillwater. I know they follow their football, but do they come to baseball games? Sounding like we could also have Dallas Baptist and Florida State or Chicago-Illinois.

Last edited:

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
With temporary seats and standing room only how many tickets would be available? When I attended the BU games last week the people next to me were season ticket holders and indicated there were only around 100 season ticket holder. I guess the season ticket holders can order their tickets now and the rest on Wednesday Morning. Will the regional start on Friday and end on Sunday? I checked Hotel space and most of the favored Hotels are already full. I remember the time we had Wichita State and It seemed there were more Shocker fans at our games. Similar when Arkansas was here.

Sounding like Texas A&M barely lost the last regional ending up the 17 seed and they may end up in Lubbock or Stillwater. I know they follow their football, but do they come to baseball games? Sounding like we could also have Dallas Baptist and Florida State or Chicago-Illinois.
If the hotels are already full those are OSU fans as the matchups won't be announced until tomorrow.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
I think A&M lost their last two games 1-0 and got a total of 4 hits. They have great pitching she terrible hitting. Save Elliott for them and we should be in good shape.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Latest projection has us as getting super regional with 8 seed and facing Army, Florida State, and Texas A&M in our bracket.

This would be a difficult regional in comparison with Tech Regional with Harvard, Clemson, and Dallas Baptist, so hopefully A&M ends up in Lubbock and we get Dallas Baptist.

We will know the field at 11:00 am. OSU has been the hottest team the past 15-games with only two losses to OU and TCU, so we should be rewarded with a regional and movement to a six or seventh seed.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Texas Tech & West Virginia are hosting as well.
https://twitter.com/NCAACWS/status/1132808308740562944
That’s fantastic! An announcement from the association of athletics at the highest level of education has messed up the alphabetical order.