OSU Regional Moved to Oklahoma City

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
I figure it has already been covered but I just want to give props to Super Joe for last night's effort. Going out there as a senior in all or nothing game as our #4 starter and throwing a masterpiece was tremendous, especially since we needed it because of our lack of offense.
I second that. Joe did a tremendous job. I always love seeing him first out of the dugout to congratulate, celebrate and pick up his teammates.-

Dec 6, 2011
I have no problem with the ATT. They hit the cover off the ball and we did not. Until it counted. They can have all the spots they want. All I wanted was a spot in Lubbock next weekend.

Oh, and that guy criticizing Josh's appearance has to be a Sooner troll. At least that's what I'm going to make myself believe. The other option is the embarrassment to our fan base.
Can’t imagine what that guy thinks of Gundy

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I have no problem with the ATT. They hit the cover off the ball and we did not. Until it counted. They can have all the spots they want. All I wanted was a spot in Lubbock next weekend.

Oh, and that guy criticizing Josh's appearance has to be a Sooner troll. At least that's what I'm going to make myself believe. The other option is the embarrassment to our fan base.
If you read the Facebook comments on pfb or okstate.com posts... It's really not hard to believe he's one of ours.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
So, I was looking around to try to find my wallpaper photo. Obviously, I was trying to find the best photo possible of Boone's shot and the following pandemonium. Gotta say, some photographers really missed a chance for probably the most epic OSU Baseball photo since the one showing Mercer leaping onto home plate in the 2008 Stillwater regional. If you could have gotten a photo of Boone's bat flip with McCusker's bat flip in the background, how awesome would that be?

Anyway, I finally decided on a cool photo showing Boone & Lienhard doing the leaping bash brothers thing with the crowd going wild in the background. It appears that the moment was so epic that there was a Nebraska fan in the crowd who appears to be clapping his hands and smiling. Pretty cool.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So, I was looking around to try to find my wallpaper photo. Obviously, I was trying to find the best photo possible of Boone's shot and the following pandemonium. Gotta say, some photographers really missed a chance for probably the most epic OSU Baseball photo since the one showing Mercer leaping onto home plate in the 2008 Stillwater regional. If you could have gotten a photo of Boone's bat flip with McCusker's bat flip in the background, how awesome would that be?

Anyway, I finally decided on a cool photo showing Boone & Lienhard doing the leaping bash brothers thing with the crowd going wild in the background. It appears that the moment was so epic that there was a Nebraska fan in the crowd who appears to be clapping his hands and smiling. Pretty cool.
Share......

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
His game winning HR ball wedged into the H and was stuck. The Bricktown Maintenance crew found the ball and someone is advertising it for sale. I think it should have been given to Boone. It was hit so hard it stuck in the H.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
His game winning HR ball wedged into the H and was stuck. The Bricktown Maintenance crew found the ball and someone is advertising it for sale. I think it should have been given to Boone. It was hit so hard it stuck in the H.
Yeah whoever is trying to say it's for sale is lying because there's a tweet showing from someone with the grounds crew that they gave it back to Trevor.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Boone's shot was definitely a cross between a classic Pete Incaviglia sledge hammer and the light pole shot from "The Natural". It was definitely cause for some Orange Blooded ecstasy and will be written into the OSU baseball journals for years to come. The farther we go this year, the bigger it gets. Same for the ridiculously epic total game performance on Monday by McCusker.

I think we're just scratching the surface on where the program is headed with the new stadium and the recent success with Josh as coach. I love that we've totally dominated the Sooners since Josh took over. I love that the 1980's attitude is being restored in this team. Anyone that doesn't get that Josh Holliday was a huge home run hire by Holder just doesn't understand OSU baseball. Josh has Orange Blood coursing through his veins and gunpowder from Pistol Pete's shotgun for bone marrow......How many successful head coaches started out as a bat boy for the team they coach. He's part of our baseball history, he'll be the architect of our baseball future and the bottom line is he is "family"!