OSU vs. Tiggers Game Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 11, 2007
Don't let it be lost in the win....that our defensive scoring average remains at 23 :)

And that is with a couple top offensive teams in the country already played...and beat.

Go Pokes!!!

osu_cowboy_007

Territorial Marshal
Sep 21, 2008
Dallas
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jul 11, 2007
OSU is all class and I am sure our players and fans at the game will show that. But this is an OSU forum and we are going to celebrate.

I would LOVE to have a rematch with you guys because that means we win the south....but I will tell you I probably would not bet the farm on my pokes in that rematch.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Sep 23, 2008
Berlin, Germany
Congratulation coaches, players, and our fellow fans! It was awesome and sweet.
It’s almost 6AM in Berlin but I couldn’t sleep at all to watch the game.
Anyway, this is only our 1st game of the World Series. I hope coach Gundy sweep other three, TT, UT, uo like the real New York Yankees coach.:)

MUfan

Wrangler
Oct 9, 2008
Dont give your hopes up, historically we suck in the polls, I hope we are underpolled, It gives us more stuff to fight for, Im still waiting for the tiger fans
There are several threads of congratulations by us Tiger fans...you guys won a great game. Now, go win the south so we can meet again in KC!

Oct 11, 2008
Seriously where are the tiger fans?????????????????
Most of us are drowning in our sorrows [beer]. I, and a lot of Tiger fans I know, thought we'd make the NC, so we're all coming down to earth, and the fall isn't easy. We're going from NC aspirations to doubting we make the CCG.

This is our best team in the history of our football program, with the best quarterback/wide receiver/tight end in the history of football program, and it wasn't enough to win.

With that said, I'm not writing off our team, nor am I giving up on the game at Texas next week. Of course, I also don't think it is a definite win.

We can only say "Good game" so many times before we start to get depressed. It wasn't a good game. We lost. At home. It was a bad game.

As I said before, good luck in the South, a rematch would be cool. Hunter and Dez are the real deal. Gundy is a solid coach. With the cash getting pumped into your program, I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys sustain a top 15 level of success

Now I'm going to go back to my beer and plan to continue to hang up on Kansans that are calling me. Please win out, it'll make us look better.

Aug 5, 2005
Stillwater
Most of us are drowning in our sorrows [beer]. I, and a lot of Tiger fans I know, thought we'd make the NC, so we're all coming down to earth, and the fall isn't easy. We're going from NC aspirations to doubting we make the CCG.

This is our best team in the history of our football program, with the best quarterback/wide receiver/tight end in the history of football program, and it wasn't enough to win.

With that said, I'm not writing off our team, nor am I giving up on the game at Texas next week. Of course, I also don't think it is a definite win.

We can only say "Good game" so many times before we start to get depressed. It wasn't a good game. We lost. At home. It was a bad game.

As I said before, good luck in the South, a rematch would be cool. Hunter and Dez are the real deal. Gundy is a solid coach. With the cash getting pumped into your program, I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys sustain a top 15 level of success

Now I'm going to go back to my beer and plan to continue to hang up on Kansans that are calling me. Please win out, it'll make us look better.

seriously I dont want total pitfall for the tigers, I just think the Nation is not taking OSU serious, this game proves our worthyness I really hope we meet in the championship game, but we have the tuffest road ahead of us

Apr 20, 2008
I know some Tiger fans didn't think Daniels had a good game and Maclin was not a big factor. Well after watching our Cowboys at home I can tell you our offense was not hitting on all cylinders tonight and Dez was not a big factor. (I think there was a bounty on his head). It was like our offense had a loose wire and only a couple of series was it making good contact.

I hope we meet the Tigers in the CCG and our Cowboys come with a fine tuned Offense.

My hat is off to Tim Beckman for a GREAT game plan and our entire Defense for a fantastic effort!