Pence running in 2024?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbAuuCXFmlQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mike Pence is 5x the man Trump is and the ONLY reason I ever voted for that douchbag. Mike Pence will get the Christian vote as it leaves Trump in droves...at least hopefully. I also think he could possibly get W's backing in the primaries if he asked...He would garner the main stream Republican vote.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
You could see this coming. Not sure how excited I am for Pence but I know Trump can’t be the nominee/president again.
Are you not going to donate to the Trump Force One campaign?!?
Probably one of the biggest billionaire douche bag moves in recent memory.

Aug 16, 2012
I just do not see what they are telling us. Yeah, upon occasion I see some jacked up truck with trump flags or just bumper stickers, but I have never come across anyone who even remotely wants that idiot back in office.

Dec 9, 2013
I just do not see what they are telling us. Yeah, upon occasion I see some jacked up truck with trump flags or just bumper stickers, but I have never come across anyone who even remotely wants that idiot back in office.
His grassroots money campaign is still formidable. I’ve posted before that he still brings in 22 cents of every dollar donated to GOP. He has over $120MM built up. These $s are coming from everyday people and not corporations.

The GOP has a serious problem. They gambled by rallying behind him after 1/6. Now he owns them. He knows this. They know this. He will do to them what he did to the GA senate races all out of spite. If he runs and wins the GOP in 24 will Rs like Rack vote for him to keep a D out? Will he run as a 3rd party or tell his millions to stay home in the general election?

The Rs let him in in 2016 and will be beholden to him through 24. I don’t see any scenario where he doesn’t impact 24 in a major way. He controls too much of the GOP $.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
You need to get out of the city. Grand Lake is full of them.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
His grassroots money campaign is still formidable. I’ve posted before that he still brings in 22 cents of every dollar donated to GOP. He has over $120MM built up. These $s are coming from everyday people and not corporations.

The GOP has a serious problem. They gambled by rallying behind him after 1/6. Now he owns them. He knows this. They know this. He will do to them what he did to the GA senate races all out of spite. If he runs and wins the GOP in 24 will Rs like Rack vote for him to keep a D out? Will he run as a 3rd party or tell his millions to stay home in the general election?

The Rs let him in in 2016 and will be beholden to him through 24. I don’t see any scenario where he doesn’t impact 24 in a major way. He controls too much of the GOP $.
"R's like Rack" won't vote and will move...if our dollar doesn't fall so hard that it's still an option should that happen...I don't want to live here IF that happens...You think the summer of 2020 was bad...ouch....

The problem here is that Trump is a massive divider as are the far left...this becomes an issue when either get's enough support and makes fellow Americans enemies. It's dangerous...We need a uniter in chief and we haven't had one in a long time. Seriously a guy like Romney or Pence is our best option for the nation at large and that's what we need to be in support of...NOT our personal agendas, but what is best to unite Americans. Trump isn't that folks.

He is however, the "here hold my beer Cooter" candidate at large. AND a ton of those people are so angry that they cannot see hopeful realities anymore where we can all get along and move along.

I just need a good landing place should that happen, and I'd encourage other centrist Americans to find those spots overseas just in case. You don't want to be any part of an uncivil war.

Last edited:

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
He has some hardcore supporters out here in the Phoenix area. Especially in surrounding suburbs, which is where he needs to win.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Personally i'd vote for Pence in a heartbeat. Especially if it meant to oust Biden or defeat another Hilary run. Problem the democrats will have is whether to lose by allowing Biden to run again and have people vote for anyone but him or try to run up someone new that people haven't heard of. I don't see too many Obama level speakers in the wings and Kamala is a non starter based on her performance as VP.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
If you’re wondering how much support Trump has in Oklahoma, Stitt is proudly flaunting this today:
Im reminded weekly with the bullsh*t I get stuffed in my mailbox during election times. Graced with the reminders that people around my area vote for people like Mullin and the amazing batch that ran against Holt for OKC Mayor. I don't think they even know how to make a mailer without Trump somewhere on it...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1503776620125040640

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1503777653798674432

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1503778824097603590